Twenty - five | What a Feeling

Luke is graduating in a couple of days which also means that we can stop this

Luke is graduating in a couple of days which also means that we can stop this. If I am being totally honest, I don't want it to end. I like having Luke's company. Yeah, he's quiet and unresponsive most of the time, but that's the fun of it. He listens to me and he makes sure I'm aware that he's listening.

Weather it's a small nod or the way his mouth moves. His eyes stays on me which is how I know he's listening. He sometimes repeats the things I say in his deep hot ass voice which makes my stomach churn.

Even if he's studying and he can't look at me, he'll make me well aware that he's paying attention to both me and the textbook. In a room full of people, he'll listen to me before anyone else. I like being heard by him.

I have just settled down in front of the television with a warm bowl of Mac n' Cheese waiting for Luke who has been taking forever to come out of his room.

When he finally comes out of his room dressed in grey sweats and a black t-shirt, I can feel him staring, so I look over, finding him watching my hands. "What?" I ask.

"You couldn't wait for me?" I roll my eyes at him. "I am hungry, you were taking too long, but I did get you a serving." I point to the other bowl of Mac on the coffee table in front of me.

"What are we watching?" Luke asks, taking a seat beside me on the couch, and ignoring the bowl.

"How to lose a guy in 10 days," I tell him. He chuckles and I snap my head to look at him. "Tell me, we could all use a laugh."

"It's just that, why would you need a tutorial." The disrespect. "Excuse you, but you have never had a girlfriend." I press my tongue to the side of my mouth to stop myself from smiling.

Luke leans back on the couch. "I have had my fair share of girls in the past. I once hooked up with a French girl when I went to Paris." I gasp loudly, sitting up and turning my entire body to look at him. "Don't you lie!" I cover my mouth with my hand.

He laughs loudly. "I'm not kidding, she was-"

"I don't care about the girl," I cut him off, scoffing. "I care about you going to Paris. Ugh, it's my dream to visit one day." I hold my heart, falling backwards as I think about a dream I'll never experience.

I would want to go watch runway shows and eat croissants and see the Eiffel Tower. I want to learn French and just experience the pure joy of Paris. "You need to go. You can eat and lose weight." He explains, sitting up with the same enthusiasm.

Glancing over at the TV I see the famous model, Shalom Harlow. I scream loudly looking at her. "What?" Luke panics, looking at the TV and then at me. "Indra, what is it?" He questions again. "Shalom! Shalom!" I point at her and completely fangirl.

Without hesitation, I run into Luke's room, grabbing a fashions magazine that I've left in his room. I flip through the pages until I find her photo. "It's her!" I show him the photo of her and he takes the magazine, slowly nodding but appearing unimpressed. "So what? You're going scream every time we see her on screen?" He questions with a laugh.