Forty - three | Drive You Insane

Getting up early and going to the gym is part of my daily routine, but when I woke up with myself practically crushing Indra, I knew I was too comfortable to get up

I am laying on top of her in nothing, but my boxers like she is all I have. She is, but not the point. My head is pressed against her chest listening to her heartbeat and my arms are wrapped tightly around her waist.
I am practically using her as a bed.

I eventually moved off her, letting her breathe. Her breathing is now steady and her back is to me as she sleeps on her side. The blanket covers her from chest to below as her arm drapes loosely off the bed. I reach forward to push a small piece of her hair that has fallen out of her ponytail, trying not to wake her up, but it just causes her to nuzzle her head deeper into the pillow.

Kinda wishing I was the pillow.

I'm so glad she's with me right now. For some reason, I have convinced myself that I would wake up from a really good dream or that she would be gone. I can't imagine how I would have woken up today if she had just left.

I would have been swallowed whole by regret, but thankfully I didn't. Instead, I woke up to the sound of my stomach grumbling. Not great, but it's better.

I mean my stomach does hurt a lot, but I just got to keep going. If I want Indra to stay, I have to stay skinny. She didn't deliberately say that she wants me skinny, but I got that message. Also, I like the control I have over what I eat. It makes me feel like I know what I'm doing.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear my phone ding. I pick it up from the nightstand and it is a text from Atlas.

Atlas: Knock Knock [08:00]

[08:00] Never contact me at this time of the morning again

Atlas: You're supposed to say whose there. Anyways, open the front door I'm outside ;) [08:01]

[08:02] Get away from the front door

Atlas: So are you going to let me in or not? [08:02]

I'm leaving him on read. Sooner or later I hear Indra groan sleepily as she turns, which snaps me to look at her. "Luke?"

"Yes, love?" I hum, leaving my phone on my nightstand. "Nothing, just making sure you're still here and I wasn't just one of your one-night stands." She turns around, wrapping her arms around my torso. She lets out a huge and adorable yawn that makes me smile.

My chest rumbles under her with a light laugh as I shake my head. "Yeah, I'll bring my one-night stand to my apartment."

"You never know." She laughs tiredly. Her hair is fricking everywhere, and her eyes are still swollen from her sleep. Her nose is a little redder along with her cheeks.