Fifteen | Leaving Tonight

I am waiting outside on one of the benches

I am waiting outside on one of the benches. The rain has slowed down ever since she went inside. There are a lot of weird people outside. I saw one guy buying drugs and let's just say I was tempted into buying some myself. I did not end up doing it, though.

I really hope that they called the wrong Naese because she will not be able to handle that. Especially after thinking he is dead for god knows how long, her entire childhood? He should just stay dead or even play dead if he has too, not in a mean way, but in a better for her mental health way. If that makes sense.

"Have you ever got a girl pregnant?" Some weirdo sitting on the bench beside me asks. He look's younger then me maybe he's in his late teens. He also looks like he is stoned. His eyes are red and he looks stressed. "Hmh?" I don't think I heard this guy right.

"No? Well I fucking did." Great, thanks for letting me know weird stoned looking guy. From the corner of my eye I see Indra walking out of the hospital. Her cheeks are stained with tears and I immediately stand up. She instantly runs into my arms which I was not expecting. What do I do?

She is crying. Listening to her rips me apart and not even knowing what to do makes it worst. She pulls away from me and looks directly into my eyes. "I have to go to Seattle to see my mom." What?

"Well hello there." The weird stoner guy says. He is shorter then me and still super weird. Her tears have stopped, but she still looks sad and confused at the same time which is confusing me. "Who is this guy?"

"Weird stoner guy who is having a baby." I respond honestly. What do you expect to say? This is my friend of 13 years and his name is Bradley, did I mention that he is having a baby and he is 100% stoned at this moment.

I should get a friend named Bradley.

"Sucks for him." Indra's emotions are the worlds most confusing thing. If you thought high school math was confusing wait until you meet this girl. One moment she is crying next she is talking normally. When she broke up with Ethan it did not even take her five minutes to get over him. What happens when we have to end our fake-dating?

"Yeah it does." The weird stoner dude sighs. Who invited this dude? Why is he talking to us?

"I have to go to Seattle." She says before walking away. I just follow behind her like a lost puppy. "What about your dad? Is he in there?" I ask her.

"Yep." She reply's unhappily. Okay there could be a possibility that he just died now. If he is alive I might have to go in there and kill him myself. I could use the body count because my actual body count is low. And by low I mean 0.

"And?" I ask her. She does not stop and the rain starts again. The weird stoner guy is following us as well. 

"He is not dead." I have to go inside and kill him I guess. "So why are we going to Seattle." She finally stops in her tracks. She turns around so she is facing weird stoner guy and I. "You mean me." Her eyebrows furrow. Does she think I am joking?