Twenty - two | atlas

I'm very impatient

I'm very impatient.

I have been hearing about how much Luke loves some girl for years until he told me it was Indra. I was shocked since she was right in front of him and he couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't even help him a bit since she already had a boyfriend.

I didn't know what to do when Indra called asking if Luke was okay. He suddenly stopped responding to everyone and I already knew he is going through something. I would have told Indra what he is going through, but it's not my place. I can only imagine what she would say if she found out, though.

She came over to my dorm last night to ask questions about him. She kept calling herself an idiot since she thinks it's her fault. That maybe she said or did something to him and that is why he is distancing himself.

She hasn't stopped calling him either. Almost every hour of the day she has the phone to her ear waiting for him to pick up.

Everyone knows she loves him and I know that they are actually going to get together.

I have talked about pretty much since I found out they're fake dating to anyone willing to listen which only includes Luke and Norah. There is literally no universe or reality, where Luke and Indra don't end up together. Those two are soulmates and I ship them.

I'm even planning on getting t-shirts that says 'Luke + Indra shipper'.

But now I am impatient and I am sick of waiting for them to stop "fake dating" and start actually dating.

Luke knows I am tired of waiting, but its not like he is going to do something about it because he is a complete dumb fudge.

Indra might not know that, but she is starting to realise that she actually loves him. She just needs a little push so I am trying to convince Norah to give Indra a push. Even though Norah barely knows Indra, I'm sure that if a girl tells her, she'll listen.

"Come on Norah! You got to lay her off." I tell her as she watches me paint the shadows on one of my final projects.

Everyone is talking about their finals week, but since I'm an Art major, I've been having finals two weeks. I've been doing projects since the Monday of Thanksgiving break, and they're all due in a few days.

The classes are even worse. I take painting, drawing, sculpting. It's not fun, I'm always working on a project. It's so intense and I can't wait for it to be over.

However, when Norah decided to fly down again this weekend to visit me, I feel like I can actually relax. Yep, she came to visit me. Me! She also said she didn't want to go to classes, but whatever. "No I don't." I groan, putting my paint brush down before fall to the ground like a child. I will start throwing a tantrum like a child if I don't get what I want.

"You gotta do it. It's very inconvenient for me." I explain to her. "And you better be ordering me some food too." She looks down at me from her phone with a smile and shakes her head. B word.