Twenty | my heart is lost

Luke is very pretty

Luke is very pretty. Even with a sheet mask on.

I cannot believe he is twenty-two years old and an Aries! I always thought he was twenty-one because he is always with Atlas. Atlas is the same age as me so I kinda thought Luke was also.

Plus he always said he met Atlas in his senior year. I knew he was in his final year, but I thought he just started school early or skipped a grade. He is smart after all thus I would expect that.

I put the soda and chips on the coffee table in front of us. I handed him the TV remote and told him to pick a movie. "You pick." He says trying to hand me the remote.

"Luke if you give me that remote, I will end up picking Brave." I tell him and he just smiles. That stupid fucking smile that I adore. "Then I will pick Brave for you." He puts the movie on.

"No, it is your birthday. Put on a movie that you want."

"I want to watch Brave." He is unbelievable.

It is my absolute favourite movie of all time. I watch it at least once a month, but it is his birthday. However I do not trust his taste in movies. And everyone loves Brave, right?

I mean how can you not and Tangled. The fact that Flynn was able to show her a whole new world and being satisfied with dying because he got to do it for her. The money and crown didn't matter to him because he realized he had something more valuable than ever, he had her.

Flynn was brighter than any other lanterns and Rapunzel was more valuable than any money. That is why I love this movie so much.

I grab the sunglasses we bought earlier. I skip over to where he is, I put one pair of sunglasses onto his face and the other onto me. We look good.

I am sitting really close to Luke. I have a bag of chips on my lap as we both watch Merideth. I even give him some chips because I am nice like that, but he denies it. He tells me that he isn't hungry.

I completely ignore the movie and I look at Luke. He is very pretty, I will not lie.

He has very pretty eyes, pretty nose, pretty hair, pretty freckles and he has pretty fucking dimples. He smiles at Merideths brothers which makes his dimples pop.

I just want to poke them. What happens if I do? Will I lose a hand? Will he chop my hand off? Is it like a button and if I push it, he'll explode?

I have to physically stop myself from poking his cheeks. We hear a door open and stupid fucking Ethan walks out of his room looking down at his phone. I swear that phone is always in his stupid hand.

I should get him to poke Luke's dimples and maybe, just maybe he will lose a hand or explode.

He stops dead in his tracks when he sees us. I know we look really good right now, but he doesn't have to stare.