Eighteen | You Are the Right One

I woke up in my living room with my hand gripping onto Luke's for dear life

I woke up in my living room with my hand gripping onto Luke's for dear life. He fell asleep on the hard floor causing his back to be sore and his entire arm was numb from it being up for so long.

I gave him something hot to place onto his shoulders and back especially since it's fucking cold.

We left Seattle the next day since Luke has finals. So do I, but oh well. I will wing it and I hate traveling alone. I also miss Dog a lot.

I do however wish I could bring Celestia along with me. We can even bring Eric if she wants, but he must bring his own ticket. Sorry, but I cannot pay for him.

I am sitting on the plane with Luke. He is holding my hand again with his earphones on playing whatever weird music he has downloaded on his phone. This time I gave him gum because according to google that helps with eardrums. I also made him sit in the middle this time because the window seat would just make him more nervous.

His eyes are shut, but he isn't asleep. I am staring at him. Admiring his features as he cannot see me. His fluffy black hair is hidden under his hood, his high cheekbones and absolutely perfectly placed freckles. I can just imagine his striking brown eyes and dimples that show when he smiles.

He's beautiful.

I quickly notice a scar on his nose. A really tiny one that is on the right side of his nose. I poke him on the arm to get his attention. He opens his eyes and takes out his right earphone. "What's that scar from?" I practically whisper to him. He looks at me confused for a second like I am speaking in a foreign language.

"What?" He asks rudely. What got him in a mood? I point towards his nose. "The scar on your nose."

"Oh that, I had a nose piercing once." My jaw drops. "No way."

He nods. "Yeah, I also had a snake bite, a septum and a tongue piercing." He lifts his head for me to look at his bottom lip. Two small holes are visible on both sides of his lip. "I took them out every time I would go back to home because my parents would not approve. I ended up getting caught when I pierced my eyebrow." My mouth drops. I cannot imagine him with so many facial piercings. I would love to see him with one though. My eyes go to his eyebrow to see a very faint scar. "What happened after they found out?" I ask.

"Accepted it, weirdly." He laughs lightly. He's got such a cute laugh, I wish I could bottle it up and keep it forever. "Now can you tell me what happened with your eyebrow?" He asks. There is no major back story to what happened. I don't even know why I have hidden it for so long, but I like the feeling of keeping people waiting. "Do you want to know?" I ask.

"Yea."

"Do you really want to know?" He looks at me unamused which just makes me giggle. "I also pierced my eyebrow, but I did myself in the school bathroom." I remember some kid in my class saying that I wouldn't do it and I am extremely petty. So, I did it. I ended up hitting a nerve and got a really cool scar.