Ch8 ~Truth of Past & His Guilt~

Karan : KAVYAAA

Karan was shocked to the core. Without any delay he picked her up in his arm and rushed to the hospital. The nearest hospital was the hospital where Shivam and Monami used to work.

Kavya was operated. She was critical. Only Karan and Faizi were there outside the OT. After 5 hours doctor declared that Kavya was stable.

(par yaaron aiso hai.. Ki jab jab jo jo hona hai, tab tab so so howega.. Kavya madam ko zinda chhoda to log merko chappal maarenge😂😂 so.. Sorry karan bro)

Kavya was shifted to another room. But suspiciously, the whole corridor was empty. The only room occupied was the one where Kavya was. Karan had gone to buy the medicines when suddenly..........

He heard a blast💣 all doctors and nurses rushed to the area.. It was.... It was the floor where Kavya's ward was. Karan was devastated. His world was shattered.

A tear drop escaped from his eyes remembering the incident. Though param, barkha, Faizi, Monami and shivam, all felt bad for him, they couldn't do anything. They all were angry on Karan for misjudging and misunderstanding everyone without any proof, that too being a special agent.

Shivam composed himself and said: Dekho karan.. Jo hona tha wo hogaya.. Par tum uss incident ko itna misinterpret karke hum sab ko kasoorwaar thehrana.. Isnt justified... Please ek baar saare records dekhlo.. Aage tumhari marzi.

Karan's trance was broken. He looked through the files once again. He was shocked. The file contained the original prescription records, the verdict of the authority about no medical negligence from Monami's side and the blast being a planned murder by Karan's enemies and not Monami or Shivam.

The files slipped from his hand. He stood like a statue. Monami wanted to hug him and let him cry out all his pain. But the previous night's incident didn't give her the courage to do so.

Karan rushed to his room and fell on his knees. He was emotionless. He wasn't in a good state at all.

Monami knew how he would react. She was happy that finally Karan got to know all the truth that too with evidences. She went to Param.

Mo: Bhaiya... (and then looked at Karan's room)

Param: Usne itna sab bola tha tujhe. Uss kavya ke baaton pe bharosa tha usse par teri baaton pe nahi. Phir bhi tu uske baare me sochrahi.

Mo: Bhaiya.. Usne jo kiya so kiya.. Par aap bade ho.. Samjhdaar hai.. Aap ko to pata hai na Karan ko aapki zaroorat hai.. Please bhaiya.. Mera to koi haq nahi uspe.. Par aapka to bhai hai na..

Param: Monami😤

Mo: Sach to keh rahi hoon bhaiya.. Abhi uss baare me mujhe koi baat nahi karni.. Agar me jaaungi bhi to wo guilt me rahega.. Bohut bade guilt me.. Aapke chhote ko uske bhaiya ki zaroorat hai. Please.. Mere liye hi sahi.. Jaao na😢 (she had tears in her eyes)

Param understood that somewhere monami was right. Karan won't be able to face monami. He looked at Barkha and both went to Karan's room.

Mo: Thank you Shivam. Thank you faizi. Agar tum dono nahi hote to yeh proofs....

She couldn't complete bcoz Shizi spoke in between.

Faizi: Maar khaani hai monami? Bhai ko thanks bolte hain kya😤.

Shivam: Exactly.. Ab bas Karan pehle ki tarah normal hojaaye.. Aur waise bhi.. Yeh records mene nahi.. Saksham ne dhunde hain..

Faizi: Saksham?

Mo: iska judwa bhai.. Par wo to US me hai na?

Shivam: Haan hai. Par usne kaha.. Mere mona darling aur 3min chhota bhai ke liye itna to kar hi sakta hoon😂😂 aur dhund diye proofs😂

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें