Ch 29.2 ~A new beginning

Monami was still thinking about that day... Her trance was broken when she felt someone splashing a lot of water on her face!

Mo: Aaa...(wiping her face) *cough*

She looked at the person to see who splash water on her.. It was KARAN!

Mo: Kya hai Karan.. Paani kyun pheka mujhpe.. 😩 aur floor bhi gila kardiya.. Isko bhi mujhe saaf karna padega. ..

K: CHUP..

Monami made a pout and put her finger on her lips..

K: Good... Aur han.. Kya bak bak karrahi ho.. Tumhein pichhle 5min se bularaha hoon.. Neeche meri biriyani thandi horahi hai... Aur tum ho ke😤 pata nahi kin khyaalon me khoyi ho.. Isliye paani maara tumhare mun pe.. Ab jaake iss duniya me aayi ho...

Mo: Ohh.. Hehe.. Wo.. Um.. Kuchh sochrahi thi..

K: (mimicking her) Kuchh sochrahi thi.. Ek min.. In do saalon me koi bf banadaala kya.. Jiske baare me raat din sochti ho.. Ahem ahem miss mahajan.. Not bad..

Mo: What? SPECIAL AGENT KARAN SHERGIL.. JUST SHUT UP.. And chalo ab dinner karne.. Pata nahi sar phod ne ke baad kya beheki beheki baateinnnn...

She couldn't continue as she slipped due to the water spilled on the floor.. She closed her eyes tightly being afraid to fall and hit her head too... But.... Karan held her by her waist with his one hand... His heart beat was fast as he too was afraid with the thought of monami getting injured...

After some seconds, monami felt that she didn't hit the ground...  She opened her eyes and looked at Karan, whose eyes were stuck at her... They both looked into each other's eyes and were completely lost... Their hearts desired to stay like that forever, lost in each other...

(imagine the first tune in the background.... Godddd.. I am missing them so muchh😭😭😭😭)

K: Monami...
Mo: Hmm...
K: theek ho?
Mo: Hmm.. (she was lost in his eyes)
K: Biriyani khaane chale... Aur bhook control nahi hoga..

Now this broke monami's trance..

Mo: Huh.. Um.. Yeah.. Sorry.. Chalo ab..

K: Yes!!

They both went downstairs and had their dinner... Faizi had joined them for dinner tonight.. Since Karan's right hand was injured, he was eating with his left hand.. It wasn't much difficult... But wasn't that easy too..

Usually monami or Barkha would feed him the food.. But today, he refused... He didn't want others to miss their dinner and help him... He tried to eat.. But couldn't.. Everyone saw this and rolled their eyes..

Karan was again going to lift the spoon with his left hand when suddenly someone forwarded a spoonful biriyani towards his mouth.. He looked sideways and saw it was BABY❤

(kisiko monu lagi kya?)

Baby: commando ho.. Chot lage to dard sehlete ho... Par iska mtlb yeh nahi ki help nahi lesakte...

Karan smiled at her and ate the biriyani from her hand..

Baby: well done agent shera..

Soon, someone else too forwarded a spoonful biriyani to him... This time it was Faizi..

K: Saandh tu🙀

F: Kya... Hume itna zaalim samjha hai kya.. Hamara dost aise khaa raha ho. Aur hum maze leke biriyani khaaye.. Lo thuso jaldi.. Taaki hum bhi khaa paayein..

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें