~EPILOGUE~

Longest chapter of the book🤡😹
Can we expect a goooooodd amount of votes and inline comments for the last time
Plzzzz❤️❤️❤️

################

Sitting by the window, she was staring at the little jewel that hugged her ring finger reminding her of all the good and bad times they had. The ring! The engagement ring with which Karan had proposed her for an eternity! She caressed the ring and smiled remembering how her life went like a roller-coaster. 

She stood up and went to her vanity table and pulled a drawer. She picked a small box from the drawer and open it. It was another fragment of their life, their wedding ring, a marriage which was opposed by both, a marriage which seemed to have no future! 

Two rings portrayed two different emotions. One ring, which, for her was a normal jewelry, or rather a bondage.. It reminded her of those days she spent lamenting, tolerating Karan's hatred, craving for just one look of him. It reminded her how she never felt anything special wearing that ring for the first time. It reminded her about their past, the chapter of their life in which they werent the only characters. The ring, which portrayed all possible emotions a human can have! 

The other ring, which wrapped her finger, made her feel owned. The ring which reminded her of the new phase they began together.. from being bestfriends again to being husband and wife again, very soon. 

K: Niharliya dono rings ko. 

She came out of her thoughts as soon as she heard his voice. She looked in the mirror and saw him standing behind her with a smile on his face and eyes that reflected only love! 

Mo: Hmmm nihar to liya.. kyun.. tumhein ring se jealousy horahi? 

He swiftly turned her by holding her waist. She kept her hands on his shoulders as reflex. 

K: Hmmm.. jealousy to hai.. iss mirror se jo tumhein sajta hua dekh paata, uss takiye se jisse tum pakad ke soti ho.. uss chand se jisko dekh tum muskurati ho.. basically un sabse jealousy hai mujhe jo tumhare liye special hai.. 

MO: Awww.. bohut cringe tha yeh.. (she ruffled his hair)

K: HAwww.. kya rani sahiba.. achha wo sab chhodo.. aur yeh batao.. ki yeh dono rings ko baari baari dekhke kya sochrahi.. 

They both sat on the bed, leaning their head on the bed post. Monami shifted close to Karan and leaned on his chest. Karan kept caressing her hair. 

MO: Bas sochrahi karan ki life me kitni saari ups and downs hai na.. yeh dono rings ko dekhkar sochrahi thi.. kaise dono apni alag alag kahani sunati hain.. ek bandishon se bhara safar to ek aazaadi.. ek nafrat to ek pyaar..  ek jo yaad dilata hai ki past ke kitne saare sawaal hamesha ke liye ansune ban gaye ha.. to ek aane wale future ke saare jawaab dedeta.. 

K: Aise kaunse sawaal hai jo tumhare man se zubaan tak nahi aarahe? 

Monami looked at him for a few seconds and then again rested her head on his chest..

K: Monu.. 

MO: Ek baat puchhun karan? If u dont mind?

K: mujhse kuchh bhi puchhne ke liye tumhein permission ki zaroorat nahi monami.. 

Mo: Karan.. agar kavya buri nahi hoti to? hum kabhi aise ekdusre ke paas nahi hote na? 

K: Galat.. agar wo achhi hoti to bhi hum aise hote.. kyyunki hamari kismat ki dor ek dusre ke saath bandhi hui hai 

She smiled at his answers but the smile wasnt the one she always gives.

Mo: Agar tumhare uss plan me kuchh gadbad hojaata aur me mar.. 

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें