Ch 47~ Can i call you mine?

It was past midnight. All were in deep slumber. The house was so silent. But, it seemed as if sleep was far far away from someone's eyes. Someone who had caught the fever of love. Someone whose heart was beating fast due to the newly found love. Someone who couldn't yet believe his fate and how unexpected the day was...

Karan was standing at the balcony, gazing at the night sky. It was cloudy so no twinkling stars in the sky were visible. Yet Karan was looking at it, somewhat lost in his thoughts. 

K: (thinking) yeh jo sab hua.. monu aur mere beech.. wo nazdeekiyaan, wo weakness, wo ki..kiss.. was that real?? Kya yeh sab sachme hua tha ya mera dream tha?? ARGH karan.. kahan khoya hua tha me... hakikat jaisa ehsaas to hai.. par lag to sapne jaisa raha.. kya karun.. Monu se puchhu? Nahi nahi.. what if yeh sapna tha?? monu to mujhe maar hi daalegi... naa baba naa karan.. itna risk nahi lena... par what if it was real?? kya karun kya karun kya karun... 

In monami's room

Monami woke up feeling thirsty. She took the bottle from her side table only to find it empty. 

Mo: (yawning) ek to itni neend aarahi.. aur pyaas bhi lagi hai.. yeh sab na uss khadoos ki galti hai.. usike khyaalon me khote hue so gayi aur bottle me pani hai ya nahi dekhna bhulgayi.. very bad khadoos shergil.. (sigh) chal monu.. paani bhar ke laate aur shaanti se so jaate. 

She comes out of the room and moves towards the kitchen. She drank water there itself and filled the bottle. On the way back to the room, her eyes fell on the balcony door which was open.

Mo: yeh balcony door khula kyun hai.. bhabhi band karna bhul gyi hongi shayad.. 

She went to close the door and saw Karan lost in his thoughts. A smile crept on her face seeing him and her mind went to their moments a few hours ago. 

She tiptoed to him and stood beside him. He had still not realized monami's presence. Monami kept her hand on the parapet, near karan's hand, and touched his right little finger with her left's. 

As soon as Karan's trance broke, the first name he said was of monami.

K: Monami

He looked at his side and kept on looking. Monami was smiling at him, Karan was unable to take his eyes off her. Monami snapped her finger in front of him to bring him to the real world. 

Mo: Kahan khoo gaye?? 
K: Ka..kahi..kahin nahi (not looking into her  eyes)

Monami found it weird.

Mo: To meri taraf dekh ke bolo.. nazarein kyun chura rahe?

K: me?? na..nazar..naa.. me kahan.. na..nhi to..

Mo: To itna atak atak ke kyun bolrahe ho.. aakhir hua kya? (in mind: lagta hai kiss ke wajah se sharmaraha) 

K: (in mind) Ab tumhein kaise bolun kya horaha.. agar wo sab sapna tha to to me gaya..

Mo: KARAN!!

K: aahh..haan chilla kyun rahi ho raat ko

Mo: 100 baar bulane ke baad bhi nahi sunoge to chila ungi na! huh khadoos kahin ka.. ab chup chap batao kya sochrahe ho.. aur ek to tum yeh meri taraf dekh kyun nahi rahe. 

K: woo.. me kuchh sochraha..bas.. aur kuch nahi.m

Mo: achha.. to itne paseene kyun aarahe tumhein? Kya chhupa rahe ho.. sach sach batao nahi to...

Karan, who was already troubled by his thoughts, wanted to get rid of monu's questions. So unintentionally he blurted out everything..

K: menesapnemetumheinkisskiya..nahi..sapnemetumnemujhekisskiya

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें