Ch42~ Wedding bells won't ring!

New day.. new energies.. Yesterday karan realised his feelings for monami.. He is determined to win her heart..And here starts the different trials to impress Monami..

Karan cooked delicious pancakes and made coffee for Monami in the morning for breakfast. He decorated the tray and went to Monami's room. He opened the door of her room and found her sleeping, hugging a pillow. Karan smiled at her, kept the tray on the side table, sat on the bed and gently ruffled her hair to wake her up.

K: Monu.. monu.. utho.

Mo: (sleepy) 5 min sone do na karan.. baad me uthjaaungi..

K: Arre baba abhi utho.. dekho me tumhare liye breakfast me kya laaya hoon.

Mo: Jo laaye ho wahi rakhdo.. me uthke khaa lungi..

K: Kya yaar monami.. me itne pyaar se kuchh banake laaya hoon.. utho yaar.. plzz

Mo: Tum banake laaye ho?
K: hmm hmm

Mo: Tab to me uthne se rahi..

K: Monuuuuu!!!! Yaar utho plzz.. plzz plzz plzzz plzz plzzz

After so many trials monami had to wake up, halfheartedly. Her eyes went wide after seeing the breakfast tray.. Pancakes and Coffee! her favorite! And the cherry on the top - her khadoos shergil made the breakfast for her!

Mo: (excitedly) PANCAKES!!! MERE LIYE?? 
K: Nahi.. padosan ke liye..
Mo: To uske liye dusra bana dena.. yeh me khaa rahi..

K: (snatching the plate) Pehle fresh hoke aao..
Mo: Karan khaane do na.. khaake fresh hone jaaungi..

K: Tum patients ke marne k baad unka ilaaj shuru karti ho kya? 

Mo: hein?? kuchh bhi??

K: kuch bhi nahi.. kya ulta kaam karne bolrahi ho.. jaao jaldi fresh hoke aao.. phir khaana..

Monami made a cute and angry pout and rushed to the washroom. She freshened up very quickly and rushed back to enjoy her pancakes. She was eating like a kiddo! Enjoying each and every bite of the pancake, dipped in maple syrup and icing sugar sprinkled on top. Karan was observing each and every move of her.. The way she found her happiness in even little moments. The way she never hesitates to show her childish nature to him.. 

Mo: DELICIOUS!!! i love this Karan.. thank you so much.. waise aaj achanak se mere liye cooking.. kyun?

K: Umm.. wo.. me.. wo subhe apne liye coffee banane ka socha.. to coffee banate banate tumhare liye pancakes bhi bana diya!! 

MO: You are the best Karan!! Pata hai mujhe bohut dino se  man karraha tha yeh khaane ka.. par kabhi banane ka time nahi hua..

K: Arre to mujhe boldeti.. me banadeta..

MO: jab tum mere bina bole hi sab wish pura kardete ho.. to bolne ki kya zaroorat.. waise. tumne khaaya ya nahi?

K: Umm.. nahi.. i mean... me khaa lunga baad me.. abhi tum khaao..

Mo: Arre aise kaise.. yeh lo (She passed a bite to him) 

Karan looked at her and then at the pancakes. Monami fed him the pancakes from the same fork. Both finished the breakfast by talking and feeding each other! They even shared the coffee from the same cup.. Monami saw some maple syrup near Karan's lips. She wiped it with her thumb, not knowing what effect it had on Karan.. 

Here karan felt butterflies in his stomach... Unknowingly his cheeks became the deepest shade of red. Monami had picked the tray and went downstairs to put it in the sink.. But Karan was completely unaware of his surrounding.. He was lost in monami's touch.. He tried to control his blush in which he failed miserably..

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें