Ch13 ~His Care for Her~

Mo: K..k..ka..karan

Karan heard her and a smile crept on his face. He was still crying but now his tears were of happiness..

K: Mo... Monami..

He hugged her and cried his heart out.

Monami lifted her hand and caressed his hair.. A smile crept on her face too..

He helped her to sit comfortably.

Karan got up and said: Me.. Me.. Doctor ko bulake aata hoon..

He went outside and called the doctor. He informed everyone that monami was finally back in her senses. Everyone was happy and thanked god.

The doctor checked monami and informed that she is now out of danger. She could be given discharge papers after 3 days..

After the doctor left, everyone rushed to meet monami.. Baby directly went and hugged monu..

Baby: Chachi.. Aap theek ho na😭😭

Monu smiled.. : HAN BABY.. ME BILKUL THEEK HOON.. AAPKE HOTE HUE MUJHE KUCHH HOSAKTA HAI KYA..

She kissed her cheek and then forehead.

Sid: Kaminiii... Jaldi nahi uthsakti thi..😭 itna pareshan koi karta hai bhala

Sanju: Tu theek hai na monami? 😢

Faizi: tumne to dara diya tha tsunami..

Koel: Aur nahi to kya.. Arre tu doctor hai iska mtlb yeh thodi ki tu apna dhyaan nahi rakhegi..

Shivam: Yaar monu.. Hum sabka ro ro ke bura haal hogaya aur tu uth hi nahi rahi thi..

Nisha: Monami ab batao to sahi.. Theek to ho na tum?

Barkha: Arre tumlog usse bolne to do..

Param: Wahi to.. Kabse bas sawal pe sawal puchhrahe.. Aur wo bhi ek hi sawaal.. Usko bolne do..

Monami was overwhelmed seeing how much her friends and family love her.

Mo: Me theek hoon.. Bilkul theek hoon.. Aur meri galti thodi hai accident hogaya... Aur jo hona tha so hua.. Ab aap log pareshan mat ho.. Me ekdum badhiya hoon😆

She chuckled at her own words..

Sid: Kamini... Wahan sabko pareshan karke yahan aaram se so rahi thi.. Aur ab uthke bolrahi theek hai.. Beech me uthke boldeti.. Phir continue karti apna beauty sleep..

Everyone: 😐😐😐Ye nahi sudhrega..

Mo: Kamine ganju... Kabhi to logical baatein kar.. Pata nahi bechari sanju kaise sambhalti tujhe.. 😩

Everyone chuckled. Monami's eyes were constantly at Karan who was standing at the door, completely silent. She could feel that he was still crying but wasn't showing. Baby noticed Monami's gaze.

Shivam got a call. He excused himself and went out.. Karan followed him. Everyone understood what could be the matter. They both came back after a while.

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें