Ch 44 ~ Monami's nightmare?

Karan woke up early in the morning and saw his lady love sleeping beside him. He realised that they both would have fell asleep while watching the movie yesterday. He took his time to adore Monami peacefully. It wasn't the first time he saw her while she was sleeping, but then he wasn't lovesick that time. Seeing monami nowadays felt different! 

He woke up without disturbing her sleep. He carefully scooped her in his arms and went downstairs to her room. He made sure her she doesn't wake up. Karan, with monami in his arms, reached monami's room and carefully tucked her to bed. Monami slightly stirred in her sleep due to which Karan caressed her hair to make her fall asleep again. After assuring that  she slept, he quietly went out of the room.

K: Subhe ke 5 baje hain.. abhi to aur neend aane se rahi.. Chal beta karan, tu fresh hi hoja.

He went to his room to freshen up. 

Here monami suddenly felt restless. 

"Gaadi rok"
"apni biwi ko akhri baar dekhlo karan shergil"
"gaadi me bomb hai"
"monami leave"
"karan"
"bohut bharosa hai tujhe uspe"
"agar karan ko pata hi nahi hota ki kd aur kavya ek hi hai, to kya wo tumhein chunta'
"karan"
"BOOM"

Monami woke up from her sleep. She was badly sweating and breathing very heavily. She closed her eyes and held her head. Karan came into her room to check her and saw her in such condition. It was evident that she wasn't in a good condition. He immediately went and hugged her.

K: Monami.. monu.. kya hua..

Feeling Karan's presence, she hugged him immediately to calm herself.  Karan rubbed her back continuously. After sometime when he felt she was okay, he broke the hug and gave her water to drink. She drank it in one go. Karan sat on the bed near her and held her hand tightly. He was scared and concerned for her. Monami rested her head on the bedrest. Karan went and opened the windows of the room to allow fresh air and again sat back near her and hled her hand. He wiped her face with a hanky and waited till she was calmed.

K: (softly) monami? Monu are u okay? Rani Sahiba?

Hearing Rani Sahiba, she looked at Karan. A sudden smile came on her face seeing him in front of her. Here, karan didn't know the reason of her smile but he too smiled seeing his bestfriend back to real world. 

K: Rani sahiba? Kya hua? Yeh kya haalat bana rakhi hai apni.. me chhod ke gaya tha tab to soo rahi thi.. achanak kya hogaya? hmm? 

Mo: (took a deep breath) Kuchh nahi wo...wo bas ek.. bas ek bura sapna dekha.. to.. 

K: you know you can share it with me
Mo: I know.. par.. mujhe wapas nahi sochna uske baare me.. i am okay now.

Karan hugged her and kissed her on her hair. Monami closed her eyes and reciprocated the hug. It was much needed for her currently. 

K: calm down okay.. its fine... 

He could feel that she was still scared as her grip on him was too strong during the hug. They remained in the same position for some time. Karan thought to lighten up her mood. He broke the  hug and said,

K: Arre.. mujhe nahi pata tha meri bahadur sherni, jis se me, SPECIAL AGENT KARAN SHERGIL khud darta hai.. wo ek sapne se darjaayegi... kya monu.. apna nahi to mera to socho.. kya kahenge log mujhe.. ki me tumse darta hoon..

MO: (looked at him ) Tum mujhse darte ho?

K: Aur nahi to kya.. darta hoon.. pata chal kab gusse me pisachni banke mera khoon pilo.. no risk.

MO: (slightly smiling) hawww.. khadoos shergil kahin ke.. tum na bohut bure ho..

K: Pata hai kuchh naya bolo.. 
K: (dramatically)  Mene socha tha ki yeh ladki subhe uthke mujhe bolegi.. Woow karan tumhara surprise kitna achha thaa.. mujhe bohut pasand aaya.. aur isse dekho.. subhe subhe aise dara hua chehra dikha rahi .. hey bhagwaan.. kya karun me iska???

monami chuckled a bit.. Karan smiled as his efforts were successful. 

MO: Tumhein na kisi show ke liye audition dena chahiye.. Agent giri chhod do..

K: Agar mene agent giri chhod di to mere dushman khush hojaayenge.. aur karan shergil aisa koi kaam nahi karta jis se uske dushman khush hojaaye.. Achha chhodo wo.. jaldi fresh hojaao aur neeche chalo... bhabhi bularahi breakfast ke liye.. Mene to bhabhi ko kaha hai tumhare liye kuchh healthy banane ko..

Mo: Hein?? healthy kyun.. ohh hello mister, me koi diet nahi karni wali..

K: Karna chahiye.. paata hai mera haath dard karraha hai abtak.. subhe tumhein uthake jo le aaya room me.. thoda moti hogayi ho tum.. (dramatically massaging his hands) 

Monami threw a pillow on his face..
MO: Khadoos shergil kahin ke.. 

K: (slightly chuckling) Achha chalo ab neeche aao.. 
Mo: Tum jaao me aati hoon... 

Karan left the room. Monami sat on the bed for some more time thinking about the dream..

Mo: (in mind) itne time baad wapas yeh sapna aana.. kyun God ji.. Yeh jaante hue bhi ki kavya ab hamare beech nahi hai.. phir bhi uske words mujhe haunt karrahe.. kya mera karan ke liye pyaar itna kamzor hai ki kisi tisre ke words mujhe mere pyaar par shaq karwaraha.. please help me god.. 

She went to freshen up. After some time she came downstairs and wished everyone. All sat down for breakfast. They were having their food when suddenly Monami's phone beeped for a msg.. again....again...again. 

She picked her phone to read the msg. Karan and Param were looking at her.. She replied to it and kept her phone.. 
Mo: Sorry... important tha.. 

after a few seconds, her phone beeped again.. She again picked her phone to reply.. This continued. Karan was now annoyed and glaring at Monami..

K: (in mind) Aisa bhi kya important msg hai jo khaane ke beech hi dekhna hai.. 

Param: Monu.. pehle khaana khaale phir dekhna msg.. itna bhi kya zaroori msg hai..

K: (in mind) Thank you bhaiya..

Mo: sorry bhaiya.. wo thoda important tha to.. (again a msg) 

K: Kiska msg hai jo tumhare khaane se zyaada important hogaya?

Mo: Karan wo... (she stopped in between and smirked internally thinking about a plan) 

Mo: Wo.... yeh msg...

K: Tum fumble kyun karrahi.. kiska msg hai batao.. (he snatched her phone and saw the name) VIDYUT.. yeh kaun

Mo: Wo... vidyut.. 

K: (bit angrily) Monami vidyut kaun hai.. 

Mo: MERA BOYFRIEND

ALL (param, karan,barkha,baby):  KYA?? 

************

hanji?? VIDYUT?? Ab yeh kaunsa naya bakra hai?

Karan be like abhi to shivam se pichha chhuta tha.. ab yeh vidyut bhi aagaya...

Kavya may not be alive.. but her words have affected monami a lot...

Dekhne hain aage kya hota hai

Till then.. take care ❤️

With love
Coffee ☕️ ❤️

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें