Ch20 ~Flashbacks~

Karan: HE IS THE IMPOSTER SR - SAKSHAM RAY!!

FLASHBACKS
The very next day after the swap, everyone started noticing the changes in Shivam. He kept on trying to go close to Monami, helping her in the kitchen with an excuse to learn all the chores to impress Nisha. Running away from Nisha, not paying any attention towards her as if he really didn't care. He was least interested in going to the hospital for work. He usually stayed at home and tried knowing about the mission, going to hospital only when Monami also had to go and givng more and more excuses to everyone. For a normal civillian, the first thing that would strike in their mind would be : IS HE OKAY? But is it that easy to fool a whole team of special agents?

(Readers to me : Waise to normal civillian bhi itna sab dekh ke shaq karne lagega... )

(Me to SR: Jab shivam ban na nahi aata to kyun chala aaya mun uthake?)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
STUDY ROOM ( two days after the swap)

Karan was siting on the chair thinking about all the changes in Shivam since the day he had returned. suddenly someone knocked the door.

K: Come in! (after seeing the person) Nisha? Kya hua?

N: Karan wo... wo mujhe ek help chahiye thi..

K: (understood her hesitation) Shivam ke baare me right?

Nisha looked at him in shocked but then reminded herself that he too was an agent that too one of the best. If she doubted Shivam then the same doubts would have been developed not only in Karan but also everyone else's mind.

N: Hmmm..Karan mujhe kuchhh theek nahi lagraha I mean.. kuchh ajeeb saa hai.. Aisa lagraha hai jaise ye Shivam hai hi nahi... Jaise shivam kisi musibat me hai..

Karan was hearing her patiently. But as soon as he heard the sentence "Aisa lagraha hai jaise ye Shivam hai hi nahi " something suddenly striked his mind.

K: Nisha.. urgently sabko meeting room me bula.. and make sure hamari team ke alawa kisiko pata naa chale urgent meeting ke baare me.

Nisha understood that something was going on inside Ulti Khopdi's mind. She nodded and immediately messaged everyone. Though it was night time, everyone except the agents were in deep sleep. The team saw the message and rushed to the meeting room. None asked anything as they knew something was wrong.

K: I know aapsabke man me yahi sawaal hai ki itni raat ko mere urgently sabko yahan kyun bulaya.. Dekhiye its not about KD and SR ya unki gang... par yeh problem shayad unsabse related hai... Coming straight to the point, I know aap sabke dimaag ke aajkal Shivam ko leke bohut doubts honge... am i right?

Everyone nodded in yes. Indeed they all were tenssed and confused seeing the drastic changes in Shivam.

Karan switched on the monitor. All were confused seeing the screen. It was the safe house's map. It had some dots on it along with names. In no time they understood that they were the trackers.

K: Nisha.. Filhal abhi Shivam kahan hai?

N: Apne room me hi hai.. Mene check kiya thaa.. he was sleeping..

K: ab aap sablog iss map pe dekhiyee.. here are we all, in the meeting room.. Yeh meeting room me 6 dots and hamare naam.. Yeh monami jo ki apne hi room me hai... Yeh bhaiya bhabhi ke room me wo dono aur Baby... Map pe sabke locations and ghar me unke locations... sab same hai... Par Shivam ka location?? NOWHERE IN THE HOUSE..

Faizi: Jabki Nisha ka kehna hai ki Shivam apne hi room me hai..

sanju: Iska mtlb yo jo hamare saath ghar me hai.. wo shivam nahi.. konu beharupiya hai..

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें