Ch 50 ~ Mr and Mrs. Shergil !

Can we have floods of votes and comments for the last chapter of this book ❤️❤️ plzzzz❤️
#################

The golden rays fell on his. He opened his eyelids slowly, adjusting to the bright light. His head was paining and his entire body was tired. He tried getting up but his body didn't support him.. He looked at his side and smiled seeing his Monami sleeping.. He looked at their intertwined hand. He remembered the last night's incidents. How he regained his memory, how much he tried to not misbehave with monami or hurt her in any way... and how she stood by his side even when he behaved a jerk to her.. He couldnt recall everything that he saw in the nightmare but he could remember the major fight which caused his memory loss... The day when good conquered the evil.. The day love won ! 

He turned towards her side and caressed her face. He traced his fingers from her forehead to her jaws and caressed her cheeks.. Monami's sleep slightly got disturbed. She slowly opened her eyes and yawned. She stretched her hands and turned to face Karan. She smiled seeing him awake and planted a soft kiss on his forehead..

MO: Good morning.. 

Karan didnt reply anything. He was busy in living the sight in front of him.. Monami in his arms, her morning face.. her cute smile.. everything felt intoxicating to him. For a moment he forgot everything... he wants to forget everything.. He believes the life he is living today is his actual life.. He believes that what he saw in dream was a mere dream in real life too. His life had always been around monami..  Monami has always been the only girl in his life he had ever given his heart to...

Mo: aapka ghurna hogaya ho to hume uthne ki ijazat hai Mr. shergil?

K: Bilkul nhai hai Mrs. Shergil

Monami's eyes softened hearing Mrs. Shergil from him after so long! 

MO: Karan.. 

He didnt say anything else. Rather just shifted closer to her and hugged her.. Monami knew this was hard for him.. His body wont be supporting. He had no strength left. Recalling all your memory at once is exhausting.. She wrapped her hand around his waist and hugged him tightly.. She kissed his chest in between the hug. Karan smiled and pulled her more closer.. 

Mo: Chalo ab chhodo.. fresh hoke doctor ke paas bhi jaana hai.. 

K: Monu..wo.. 

Mo: (cupping his cheek) Agar doctor ne kaha ki tum mentally strong and stable ho to me tumhein sab bataungi jo tumne dhundla sa yaad hai.. hmmm..

K: I love you.. 

Mo: Feelings are mutual !  utho ab fresh hojaao.. 

Monami helped him getting up from bed.. Both got ready within few minutes and went downstairs.. As soon as they came to the hall, Param, Barkha and Baby ran and hugged booth of them. They were even shocked to see faizi, koel, sid, sanju, shivam, nisha.. all were present there. One by one all hugged them.. They were happy knowing that Karan regained his memory..

MoRan visited the doctor who gave them a positive report. Karan was fine now, but he needed to continue his medications for a few days.. The doctor even suggested monami to help karan recall all incidents precisely as it was also required for him to continue his training.. 

For the next few days, the entire gang stayed together. They were surely having the best time of their life.. Being with your friends that too not for a mission but to enjoy ur life has always been awesome! The entire week was full of fun, delicious food, late night games and chatters.. They would sit and discuss the memories.. in a way helping karan to recall everything more efficiently.. And very soon, our SPECIAL AGENT KARAN SHERGIL was back in form!!  

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें