Ch 48~ Tere Hawale Kar Diya !

EXTREME LATE UPDATE COMPENSATION : 3000+ WORDS CHAPTER

*********************
 The sun rose in the sky starting  a new day. The day was more special for our two love birds as they started a new phase in their lives.. From strangers to friends to childhood bestfriends and now couples! Karan and Monami are now dating... which means a chhup chhup ke romance from all. 

It was 6 am. As always Karan was awake but surprisingly today Monami was awake too! Karan tiptoed to Monami's room. Not knowing that she was awake, he opened the door without making any noise and quietly went towards her bed. As soon as Monami realised Karan entering her room, she closed her eyes and waited to know why he was there.

Karan sat near monami on the bed. He kept on looking at her angelic face for a long time with a smile. He remembered the night's incident and blushed. He softly fixed her hair and caressed her forehead, planting a soft kiss there. Monami couldn't control her smile and a smile crept on her face. Karan thought she smiled in sleep but who would tell him the truth?? 

K: (whispering) sote hue bohut pyaari lagti ho.. par uth jaati ho na to bawaal.. ek dum unique piece ho... Tumhein pata bhi nahi hai monami ki kal raat tumne mujhe life ka second best gift diya... pehla to tum khud ho meri life me... me bata nahi sakta monami ki tumhare confession ne meri life me ek adhure khaalipan ko gayab kardiya... mera darr.. meri insecurities.. meri jealousy.. sab kuchh jaise ek pal me khatam hogaya... aise lagraha jaise apne desh ke baad kisi aur ke liye jeene ki wajah milgayi ho... i love you so much monu.. 

He conveyed all his feelings to her thinking that she is asleep. For Karan, he felt complete after a long time. He felt as if he got his world... he got back something he had lost.. For monami, she was overwhelmed hearing Karan's words. And why not, afterall, she had waited for these to happen since  a long!

Karan kissed her forehead again and was about to get up when monami pulled him herself suddenly. Karan was shocked but soon got lost in her eyes which reflected the ample amount of love for him...

Mo: Tumhein kisine sikhaya nahi ki kisike room me aise chori chupke nahi aate.. wo bh tab jab wo insaan so raha ho? 

K: Tumhein kisine sikhaya nahi ki darwaza band karke sona chahiye?

Mo: (changing their position (Monami on top of karan)) Agar band karke soti to tum aise chori chori thodi aa paate..

K: To aap hamare liye darwaaza khula rakhti rani sahiba?

Mo: (Rubbing her nose with his') Bilkul nahi.. Good morning khadoos shergil (she kissed his nose)

Monami was about to get up  but this time Karan pulled her and caged her beneath himself... Monami's cheeks turned red due to the intimating position.. Karan smirked seeing his effect on her..  He rubbed his cheeks on her's. His warm breath falling on  her ears. She closed her eyes to feel the closeness.. Karan whispered in her ears.

K: aap to abhi se blush karrahi rani sahiba.. shaadi ke baad kya hoga aapka.. 

monami opened her eyes with a jerk and pushed karan and ran into the washroom..

Mo(from bathroom) : Besharam kahin ke..

K: Mene apni besharmi abtak dikhayi kahan hai rani sahiba.. jis din dikhaunga uske baad aapke paas ya to chhota karan hoga ya chhoti monami..

Saying so, he ran out of her room whereas monami came out of the washroom being shocked of what she heard.. 

*********************

While having breakfast, monami and karan were sitting in front of each other. Their teasing game was going on under the table. Karan holding monami's hand.... monami rubbing her feet with his'..... The rest were aware of these cute moments between them, but they decided not to disturb the couple this time as all had been waiting for this moment for so long....

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें