🦋The glass building

Thank you so much for the support this is getting so far!

Love you all 🤍

Mag 🦋

THREE
The glass building.

I didn't sleep at all.
And my neighbor was the one to blame.

Because he and Harry played music all fucking night. On a weeknight.

Like really, this guy has no codes.

So, at six in the morning I gave up and got up from bed, putting on my sweatpants and walking across the hallway to knock incessantly on his door.

"Woah. England! It's you!" - Harry said, opening Niall's door.

"It's me." - I sighed.

"Do you need something?"

"I need to talk to your friend, please."

"Uhm, sure. Niall?" - Harry said, looking behind him.

"What's up?" - Niall said, showing up on the door frame. - "Hey Louis. How are you mate?"

"I'm awful. You both didn't let me sleep at all last night."

"Oh no." - Harry pouted. - "I'm so sorry."

"I'm used to not having anyone on my floor. I'm sorry mate, you should have said something sooner." - Niall said. - "You can go to sleep now, we'll keep it down."

"No, it's too late now. I'll go for a run." - I shrugged, turning around and heading back to my apartment.

"Wait. England?"

"Huh?"

"Can I go with you? I need to head to work anyways."

"You run?"

"Sometimes." - He shrugged.

"And you don't trip?" - I joked.

Harry blushed cutely and shook his head.

"So, can I go with you?"

"Yeah. Sure."

Harry beamed and Niall looked amusedly at both of us.

"I'll go change into my own clothes really quick." - He said and rushed back inside.

I sighed and looked at Niall.

"Did you tell him?" - I whispered.

"What?"

"He knows who I am?"

"No, I didn't tell him. I promised you. Besides, he hates sports, he wouldn't kick a ball to save his life." - He laughed.

"Good. I'll go put on my sneakers, tell him to wait for me here." - I said, quickly returning to my apartment and letting go of the breath caught in my throat.

🦋

When Harry and I got outside, I gave him one of my earbuds and I kept the other, quickly putting on my training playlist and starting to run down the street.

Harry seemed caught by surprise, but eventually he reached my side and found my same running pace, adapting surprisingly well to my usual speed.

Of course none of us spoke for at least twenty blocks. We just focused on our steps and to keep a steady pace. The music pounded in our ears and he seemed to enjoy my choice, eventually humming some of the melodies.