🦋 The non fancy date

Wow guys, what a day today!
Harry's announcement of his new album coming soon.

Louis' pictures + the start of the European leg of his tour!

Honestly my heart is beating so so fast with excitement. It's unbelievable what these guys do to me.

Anygays.

I CLAIM THIS CHAPTER.

I truly believe in what Harry explains in these chapter, and I'm also sure that real life H and L know these stuff too.

I believe they are true twin flames in real life.

Mag 🦋

SEVEN
The non fancy date.

Harry was a special person.

He was not the type to just take out to a fancy dinner.
No. With him I had to put an effort, with him I had to do this right.
To make it memorable.

But also, I didn't want to use my money for it. I didn't want to pay for expensive things to surprise him.
I really, really wanted to plan it myself, to make it worth it, to handle things with my own hands.

And the truth is that I wasn't very used to doing that.
So I took it as a personal challenge.

I had around five hours to get the whole thing done, so I took my laptop and started googling special places to take Harry at night.

An hour into searching, I found a great place that I knew Harry would appreciate, and luckily, they were open tonight.

Then, I moved to think about the food and to put everything into motion.

Three hours later I had bought everything I needed, I had cooked, and now everything was on track and I finally was starting to get ready myself.
A nice shirt but with some jeans below so it didn't look like an expensive outfit.

Even though it was.

Harry had texted me his address when he got to his house after work and then just fifteen minutes ago he texted that he was ready and waiting for me.

I took a deep breath and nodded to myself.

I could do this. It was simple yet adequate.

So I took the keys to my red truck and headed out, placing all the items that we would need on the box-trunk and started my way to Harry's.

Once I got there, I didn't have to step out of the car since Harry was already waiting for me outside his building.
When he saw me, he ran towards the truck, smiling fondly at me.

"I can't believe you're driving this." - He laughed, getting inside and locking his belt.

"Yeah, me neither."

"It's just not your style." - He joked.

"Oh, and what is my style then?" - I smirked, turning the engine in and hitting the road.

"I don't know, a Ferrari maybe." - He joked.

I took a glance at him and saw he was amused, so I chose not to answer that I indeed owned a Ferrari back home, and smiled back at him instead.

"You look amazing, Harry." - I said, finally stopping to admire his outfit.

He was wearing a nice blue floral button down and jeans just like me.
The buttons were open in his chest, letting me see some of his tattoos underneath.