🦋 The edge of the cliff

Sorry for taking this long!

I'll probably post another chapter in between today and tomorrow to make it up to you.

I love you all so damn much.
You don't have a clue how much this whole Wattpad community, and of course my magnets, mean to me.

You all give me a safe place to be, and that's something unexplainable.

Thank you.

Mag 🦋

FIFTEEN
The edge of the cliff.

"Not the time, Liam." - I said as soon as I picked up the phone, trying to keep Harry out of hearing range.

"I need to talk to you."

"Can't it wait until I'm alone?" - I whispered.

"Why? Is your new boyfriend around?" - Liam sounded amused.

"Yes. I can't speak with you when I'm with him here."

"It'll only be a second, promise. It's about Rangnick. He's worried about you."

"Liam, I can't speak about this now."

"I know, but wait!"

"I'm hanging up on you in three…"

"Louis, don't be a child, this is your job we are talking about."

"Two…"

"England, who are you talking to?" - Harry said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him to the couch, tugging on my arm until I fell on his lap.

"Uhm… Liam."

"Yeah?" - Harry smiled, taking my phone and putting it on speaker. - "Hey there Liam, I've heard a lot from you."

"What? Louis, is that Harry?"

"Yes Liam. This is him." - I said, cursing internally.

"Oh! Nice to finally meet you. Louis speaks a lot of you too."

Harry laughed.

"I bet he does." - He poked on my waist. - "So, I want to know if everything he told me about you is true or if he's lying." - He said, stucking his tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Louis is a great liar." - Liam said and I growled.

Harry took it as a joke and laughed, kissing my shoulder and assuring me it was okay.

"Then I believe you and I will have a great talk sometime in the future, you can tell me all Louis' embarrassing secrets."

"God no." - I mumbled while Liam laughed on the other side of the line.

"It'll be my pleasure. This is the first time that Louis has someone that is really important to him, so I'll make sure you don't miss any details, Harry."

"Great." - Harry laughed.

"Okay, I'll leave you guys, have something to take care of. Tommo, I'll talk to you later."

"Sure. Bye, Li." - I said, quickly hanging up.

"He seems fun." - Harry smiled, wrapping both of his arms around my back and pulling me closer to his chest.

I shifted to find a better position, straddling him and hooking my arms around his neck.

"He's the devil. Don't listen to him."