🦋 Training and talking

I hadn't had time to review, so comment if you find any mistakes or misspellings.

Thank you.
Love you!

Mag 🦋

TWENTY
Training and talking.

This morning I really missed going out for a run, but I missed going out for a run with Harry even more.

Rangnick was waiting for me at seven am sharp on the meeting room of the team.
So, after going to sleep late last night, I really wasn't in the mood to get out of bed that early.

But luckily, my mother was in the house and she woke me up with my protein smoothie in bed.

"Good morning, dear. Liam told me you needed to go early today."

I smiled sleepily at her and sat up in bed, tapping on the spot by my side to tell her to sit down next to me.

"Good morning, mom. Thank you." - I said, taking the smoothie from her hands.

"You're welcome, honey. I heard you get home late last night. Did you have fun?"

"I guess. It was alright."

"I also kinda overheard your conversation with Harry."

"Mom!"

"Sorry." - She laughed. - "I was just out the door because I wanted to check on you."

"And you heard the entire conversation?" - I asked and she shrugged. - "God, you're unbelievable."

"You did good on telling him."

"I know."

"Are you going to tell me about him?"

"Now? It's like six am!"

"And?"

"Fine." - I sighed. - "He's amazing."

"I need more information, darling."

"He works in a greenhouse. He takes care of butterflies and flowers and he's a complete softie. I love that about him.
He's sweet and caring. He loves watching movies and playing board games. He's incredible at scrabble.
He has a cat that he treats as if it was a real person, he even takes her for walks, I know it sounds dumb, but the cat enjoys it, so it's like normal for me now.
He's fun, and very straightforward. He hates confrontation though.
I don't know what else to tell you."

"What are you going to do about distance? Is he staying there?"

"He'll come here and I'll come back to America once every two weeks, and we'll keep it that way for a while. Until we decide on something better."

"I really hope you both can work things out then. He seems perfect for you."

"He is." - I smiled. - "Well now, if you excuse me, mom." - I said, taking the last sip of my smoothie. - "I got to go. Duty calls."

She nodded and took the cup from me, leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

🦋

"Tommo!"

"Hey coach!" - I said, stepping closer and giving him a side hug. - "What's up?"

"Everything is going well for now. But I'm glad you got here earlier from your trip, because I really need your presence."

"What for?"

"Well, take a seat first." - He smiled, showing me the individual sofas that were spread on the office.