🦋 The return

GUYS! IT'S BEEN SO FUCKING LONG AND SO MUCH HAD HAPPENED!

HOW ARE WE ALL FEELING AFTER HARRY'S HOUSE?
WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?

mine is definitely Satellite. Since the second I listened to it I fell in love with it.

ALSO I saw Louis live in both shows here in Buenos Aires and it was the best weekend of my life. I swear I'm still in shock.

HIS EYES

In one of the shows I was like six people away from barricade, but in one moment he looked right at me and I swear my breathing stopped.

HIS EYES ARE SO DAMN BLUE I WAS DYING.

So, it was really amazing.

My friend took that picture of him, we were side by side, so that was my view of him

Truly unbelievable.

Okay, so, only ten more chapters of this fic and I promise I'll try to be more consistent with my updates from now on.

Thank you for waiting!

I love you all so much.

Mag 🦋

NINETEEN
The return.

"You're sure nobody saw you at the airport with him?"

"Yes, Liam. Stop it."

"I need to make sure you won't be on the news next thing tomorrow."

"Just stop worrying and give me a hug. I've missed you, mate." - I said, stepping forward and wrapping my arms around his frame.

"Wow. Louis Tomlinson is giving a hug? What did America do to you?" - He said, slowly hugging me back.

I snorted.

"Not America. Harry. He softened me, I guess." - I smiled. - "In fact, I need to call him as soon as we get in the car. Where is it?"

Liam pointed to the far side of the landing track where a driver was standing next to a big black car.

"That's so much better than that old red fucking truck." - I whispered and Liam laughed.

"One of the greatest ideas I've ever had." - He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

The sky was dark and it looked like it was going to start raining at any time, so I rushed towards the car waiting for me, and left Liam behind.

I greeted the driver politely and quickly climbed on the backseat, knowing Liam and the personal carrying my luggage were trailing behind me.