🦋 The life of a football star

I'M BACK

HOW'S EVERYONE DOING?

I MISSED YOU!

I haven't had time to revise this one, so if you find mistakes, let me know. :)

I can't believe we're only six chapters away from the ending!

This is sick. Though I feel like I've been writing this forever and I can't wait until I start the new one.

Anyways, I love you, and you make me smile every single time with your comments, your likes and everything you do for me every day!

You're Incredible.

Mag 🦋

TWENTY-TWO
The life of a football star.

I took Harry by his hand and we rushed outside the stadium and towards the private garage for the people of both teams before anyone else saw us.

The last thing I wanted right now was more reporters.

So, once we were there, I quickly took the car keys out of my duffle bag and unlocked the doors of my silver Ferrari.

I noticed Harry stopping abruptly and staring at the car in awe.

"That's yours?" - He frowned.

"Yes." - I mumbled, now biting my lip, somehow nervous about his judgement.

"What happened to...? I mean, the truck?"

"That truck was never mine. Just a rental."

"I- I knew that yeah. I just... I guess I never stopped to think that you had this type of... you know."

"Sorry. Does it bother you?"

"No! I'm sorry." - He sighed. - "I remember telling you that you weren't the type of guy to drive a truck like that one. On our first date, remember?"

"Yes. And if I remember correctly, you told me I was more like a Ferrari type of guy." - I smirked.

He laughed and nodded.

"You did have a Ferrari, then."

"Yeah... I do. I have two actually."

"Show off." - He rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"Do you want to get in?" - I asked, nudging him on the shoulder.

"I guess." - He shrugged.

"It's fun, I promise." - I said, leaning to peck his temple.

I opened the passenger seat for him to sit inside and then turned around the front of the car to get into the driver's seat.

As I turned the engine on, I let Harry connect his music to the stereo and he focused his attention out of the window to the moving landscape of cloudy Manchester.

"Everything is so different here. So much bigger, very overwhelming."

"Wait until you see my building. It's nothing like that flat in Oregon." - I said and he snorted.

"I don't know why I'm not running away yet." - He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're stuck with me." - I said, intertwining my fingers with his' over his lap. - "Put up with it."