🦋 Butterfly flew away

I took like a week from Wattpad because it was my birthday and I've been really busy and with not time at all for writing.
I'm starting to apply for a job in USA for next year as an exchange and that's been taking all my time too.

Besides, my mum it's getting surgery soon so my head it's on that too.
A lot had happened in these past days in my life, and I just couldn't get the inspiration I needed.

I feel like I've been neglecting you all :(
So, I hope you forgive me.

I really missed you though, so it's also been torture for me too not being able to post this week.

Sorry 😐

I love you all so much.

Mag 🦋

EIGHTEEN
Butterfly flew away.

I was losing it.
Completely losing it.

Harry never came back and it was driving me nuts.

But I also knew that he probably was mad, and he had every right to be so.
I had been an asshole when it came to him, I had lied and fooled him, I had tricked him into taking my money and hid it from him for weeks, without actual intentions of telling him what I did.
I even made his best friend keep the lie going.

It was my fault and I deserved being ignored by him.
I earned it.

It's been seven whole days.
It's been seven whole days since I last saw him, since I last heard his voice or enjoyed his company.

It's been seven whole days and I was already doubting our future together.

Were we even still together?
What if this was his way of dumping my ass?

I sighed and dialled Niall.
I needed to share my misery.

"He hadn't called, Louis, I would have told you." - Was his immediate answer.

"I know. Can you come? I can't be alone right now." - I said, with so little energy left.

"Beers?"

"Please no. Can we just sit here and not talk? Maybe watch your stupid reality show or something, but not talk."

"Sure. Let me put some pants on." - He said and I laughed, hanging up the phone.

Before I could even move from the couch to open the front door of my flat, my phone went off again, showing Liam's name on the screen this time.

"Louis. Bad news."

"God, no. please. What else?"

"You really need to come back now. I'm sorry."

"What? I can't. Why?"

"Rangnick needs you."

"What for?"

"He wanted to talk to you but he said you've been ignoring his calls."

"Yes. Because I'm on vacation!" - I screamed and heard Niall knocking on my door.

"Well, he's tired of it, so he called me to tell you you need to be at his office on monday."

"I can't." - I said, moving to the door and letting Niall in, gesturing to him to keep quiet until I finished the call.