🦋 Bizarreness, Family time and Midnight News

Hey! I kinda wanted to update fast, so forgive me if there are some mistakes and that. It's quite a long chapter.

Anygays, five more chapters and then the epilogue and this will be over.

Who's excited?

Mag 🦋

TWENTY-THREE
Bizarreness, Family time and Midnight News.

Harry and I entered the hotel restaurant hand in hand.
We both were dressed up with nice shirts and blazers, wanting nothing but look our best while meeting both families.

Though, my mother was running a little late since she got stuck in traffic with Liam, and my sisters weren't in the city, so for my part, it was only my mother.
If she gets her ass here.

Harry's parents and Niall were already at our booked table next to the large windows that had an amazing view of the city below.
They were also dressed elegantly and I couldn't stop myself from burst into laughter at the stupid way we were going to meet.

I'm not this fancy dude while around my close circle, actually I'm fancy almost never. Neither is Harry.

And Niall dressed in a tux is just anything but common. It's actually pretty bizarre.

But here we all are, having dinner in the most expensive place in town, and the first impression they'll have of me is that I'm a weirdo that started to laugh out of nowhere.

Great.

Harry looked at me and he found my laughter contagious, so he started laughing too as we got closer to the table.

One glance at Niall and he understood why I was laughing so hard.

People were staring too. But that only made it more bizarre.
It was a good laugh.

Niall, Harry's mum and father stood up from their seats and Niall didn't wait to pull me in a hug.

"Tommo! What a game today! It was amazing!"

"Thank you." - I laughed. - "What's the occasion to be dressed like this?" - I said, controlling my laughter.

"Do I have to have a reason to dress nicely?"

I rolled my eyes and backed off from his embrace, finally paying attention to the other two people in front of me.

Harry hooked an arm around my shoulders and leaned down, giving me a kiss on the temple.

Harry's mum, Anne, was smiling at me and his dad, well, he was kinda starstruck.

"Mom, dad, I present you my perfect little boyfriend, my love, my Louis."

"Well, hello perfect little boyfriend." - Anne laughed, stepping closer and leaning for a kiss on the cheek.

"God, don't call me that." - I laughed. - "He's just trying to embarrass me so I run away."

"Believe me, we know enough about you already. No reason to be embarrassed or to run away."

"Oh no. What did he say about me?" - I asked, already amused, nudging Harry on his side.

"All good things, I promise." - Harry said, smiling down at me and Niall snorted.

"Hey, I think your dad is broken." - Niall said, poking Des on his shoulder.

The man was standing still with his mouth slightly opened and wide eyes.

"Hey sir." - I said, extending my hand to him. - "I'm Louis. Just Louis, please. If you call me with one of the names Harry gave me I'll die of embarrassment."