🦋 The broken glass

Don't  hate me :)

Mag 🦋

TWENTY-FOUR
The broken glass.

A few days went by and we just fell back into routine.

Alarm set off at six, kissing Harry awake, protein smoothie, wake up shower and my morning run.

Somedays, Harry joined me in the last two, others, he decided to just take a walk with Amélie, and have a lazy morning in bed.

It's not like I can't blame him, he doesn't have to go to work here, so if he wants to sleep in and relax, he's more than welcome to stay at the penthouse while I spend the rest of my day at the club.

My mother was long gone by now, she returned home the day after the family dinner, and made Harry promise that he'd visit our hometown to meet the girls soon.

Of course, when she left, I finally got my room and my water bed back.
Harry and I didn't waste a second trying it out together.

Today though it was Saturday, the day I was having Desmond and Niall at the club for a friendly game.

I had called some of my old mates from years ago, and I luckily confirmed seven players to join us, making that a fair five against five.

Harry refused to join us, saying it was my bonding time with his father and that he hated playing football anyways.

Instead, he asked me to drive him to this butterfly greenhouse he found on the internet, before going to the club.
So, naturally, we had to get up earlier and suppress the morning run from the routine.

He was actually really excited about talking to this woman that ran the place. She seemed to have convinced him that they could find a solution to his allergies, that she had the same plant and that they could run some tests.

Also, he was thrilled to get some new butterfly species for himself.

Honestly, he looked as excited as a child with a new favorite toy the whole trip to the greenhouse.

"Be careful, yeah?" - I said after parking the car on the lot outside the gigantic glass structure, very similar to Harry's.

"Yes." - He smiled, pulling me for a kiss. - "I'll cover my whole body in fabric before touching the plant. I'm not suicidal, you know?"

"It's my job as your boyfriend to make sure you remember how dangerous that is for you."

"I know." - He nodded while smiling. - "Thank you for driving me."

"No need to thank me, sweet. But remember that I'll be at the club for a while and I might not have my phone with me, so if you need a ride back, you'll have to call Liam, yeah?"

"I can call a cab."

"Okay, just don't let anyone see you alone when you get home. It's all still very recent and I don't want anyone ambushing you outside my place."

"It's that a possibility?"

"People are going crazy." - I shrugged. - "Just be extra careful. With the plant and when you return home. Both." - I stated firmly and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Okay, mum." - He leaned over and pecked my lips. - "I'll be extra careful."

"I love you." - I mumbled, still lost in his previous kiss.

"Same." - He said cheekily.

"Excuse me?! Same?"

Harry poked my cheek and kissed me again.