🦋 The unexpected second date

NINE
The unexpected second date.

Three days went by where Harry and I just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Everything was either sweet kisses and gentle touches, or even completely sexual.
It didn't matter anymore, there weren't limits, we were just free to do whatever we wanted as long as we were in the same room.

Harry would slid his hands on my waist, I would hold him, he would kiss me roughly while at work, I would take him to my morning shower with me, he would woke me up with tender kisses, he would made breakfast, I would ran with him to his work, I would bought him lunch, I would walk him back to his flat after, he would call me and we would talk all night and the list went on and on.

The point is: we never got enough of the other.

And it's the fact that we knew it that made it so funny.

Like yesterday morning.
I was barely awake in my own bed, before the alarm went off, when the phone rang and I knew it was Harry.

When I answered and said 'you again' with my sleepy morning voice, he just laughed and joked that he was sure I had dreamt with him so we were both as intense as the other.

And he was right.
So I laughed too and told him I would be downstairs soon.

We kept it going, because it felt good.
We were getting to know each other deeper and on many levels.

We shared the same sense of humor, we had the same morals, we both appreciated the same things in life and we just really clicked.

You can't say that with everyone.

So every day it passed, I was more sure that Harry was right.
We might be twin flames.

These past days I've been doing my research on the topic, and it was shocking to read experiences of other people or even doing the test all over again in the commodity of my flat, just to see if the result was the same.

And guess what? It was.

All the roads led me to the same answer. Harry and I were meant to be. Were destined.

Not only in this life, but probably in many more.

Today, I woke up earlier than usual because I wanted to do something for Harry.
I wanted to take some weight off his shoulders.

Something I should have done days ago.

I quickly called Liam, knowing that he was up due to the different time zones and waited for his usual interrogation.

"What got you to call me this early? Did you make your decision?"

"No. I need something."

"Of course you do." - He huffed. - "What is it, Tommo?"

"I need you to send some of my money to someone."

"Who? And how much?"

"To Harry." - I bit my lip. - "A hundred. And it has to be anonymous."

"What? Are you out of your mind? Why?"

"Because he needs it. You can say it's an anonymous donation for his greenhouse. Just make some story up. You can congratulate his hard work and tell him that the place is beautiful or something. But do not mention my name. Or yours, or anything that could lead him to me at all. Are we clear?"

"Louis, did you think this through?"

"Yes. And I want to do this for him. Please do it now. And send me a copy of the receipt."