~13

There was only silence as Jimin treated my wounds.

We were on the 4th floor, on the medical clinic, and we were the only ones in the room. I was sitting on top of the table, and he was crouched down, putting ointment on my cuts.

His blonde hair was so fluffy, and I tried so hard not to pet it, he might get mad if I did.

"Really...you didn't have to do this..." I said, embarrassed.

"It's fine. Your health is also important to me, Y/N," he said, looking up at me.

We locked eyes at each other, until I broke contact. "Still... This is probably too much for you..."

"I'm used to it," he said, putting the lid back on top of the ointment. "I take care of our soulmates too, sometimes. Especially Taehyung. That idiot doesn't even know how to take care of himself."

I chuckled lightly. "I'm sure he's not that kind of an idiot."

"You're right. He's actually smarter than he lets on. Although sometimes he can be an idiot." Jimin stood up, and I examined my wounds.

"Thank you, Jimin," I said, smiling.

He hesitated, then smiled back. "You're welcome."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Jungkook told me you didn't like informality?"

"Ah," Jimin said, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck. "Did he tell you that? Well...it's true, but it's just...I prefer politeness and formality better than casually. Why did he tell you that..."

I faced him. "I have one more question, is that okay?"

He nodded. "As long as I can be able to answer that question. What is it?"

"How did the Marketing Department office turn out that way? And...why was Jungkook so mad when he found out I was transferred there?"

"Those are two questions, Y/N..."

"I know, but I need answers," I reasoned. "No one's been explaining anything to me the moment I stepped into this building. If I'm gonna work here, I want to know the details about Big Hit Appliances."

"Y/N..."

"Please?" I asked him, doing my best to make sad puppy eyes.

He paused, and in the end, it was me who won the staring contest.

Running a hand through his blonde hair, he sighed. "You better not tell anyone about this, okay?"

I grinned, promising not to tell it to anyone.

"But first..." he added. "Under one condition."

I nodded slowly, "What kind of condition?"

"Bond with me," he said, smirking.

It took me a while to process what he just said. Then I leaned backward. "What?!"

"You heard me," he said, folding his arms and fixing me a bad-boy kind of stare--and making me melt. "In order for me to tell you everything I know, we have to bond first."

This man and his duality... Just a minute ago, he was acting all innocent and cute, why did he suddenly change to hot and sexy--I am done.

If I do bond with him however...that means I get to have another soulmate.

No, but that could mean another roller coaster of emotions for me...

But one of the benefits is that I can become closer with Jimin... Plus, he did promise to tell me everything he knew...

Before I could stop myself, I blurted out, "All right."

"Are you sure?" He said, leaning against the desk.

I nodded, growing more and more confident about my decision.

Jimin chuckled. "I hope you're not like this with other men, Y/N. Agreeing so easily..." He cupped my cheeks with both hands, and without warning, kissed me.

I closed my eyes and felt anticipation and excitement as we both made out in the medical clinic.

He was so gentle, yet commanding. If it weren't for the table, my knees might've buckled and I would've melted.

Finally, he broke the kiss, and the same glowing light that happened with me and Jin appeared. And just like before, warm and giddy feelings rushed through me.

Both our chests emitted light, and this time, I was more aware of what was happening. I felt our souls connecting as one, creating a passageways for our emotions and feelings.

I gasped as the light died down, and I felt not only one, but two reassuring waves that belonged to Jin and Jimin.

The ring on my fourth finger glowed, and I saw the red thread materialize and wrap around my new ring. It hung in midair, then headed towards Jimin's dark ring as if entranced. As soon as it wrapped around his ring, it disappeared, leaving me with two glowing rings.

I blew a sigh of relief, though it was too soon, and my knees immediately buckled. Jimin grabbed my arm, keeping me steady.

I sighed inwardly at myself. I wanted to somehow look cool after bonding, not looking like some clumsy idiot who needed to have men catch her.

"You okay?" Jimin asked carefully.

I nodded. "I'm fine. It has that effect on me."

He chuckled. "Don't worry. When you get to your third or maybe fourth bonding, you'll get the hand of it."

I spread out my fingers, looking at the glowing rings sitting peacefully. "Thank you and I'm sorry," I said.

"For what?"

"For forcing you to bond with me," I said, looking at him. "I just...really wanted to know...sorry if I pushed you to the point where you were forced to bond with me..."

"Sweetheart, you're not forcing anyone into anything," he said, patting my shoulder and sending me reassuring waves and encouragement. "If anything, I'm the one who forced you. I'm sorry too."

I smiled at him. The more I looked at him, the more I thought him handsome. He had soft brown eyes, pouty lips, and an overall kind face.

"I'll forgive you if you can forgive me," I joked.

He laughed. "All right, all right. I forgive you."

I tilted my head. "But you've still got a lot of explaining to do, Mr. Park."

"All right. You better listen carefully..."