~44

-(We're almost near the end of Book 1 (^ ^ ; ), so I hope you won't mind if I post one chapter a day. I had fun writing the first part, and I hope you guys loved it. Thank you!💜)-

"Look, Namjoon's very serious." Jimin laughed, nearly tripping over a small crack in the road.

Was this a dream?

Yah, Jimin, you shouldn't treat our Namjoonie this way," Seokjin defended Namjoon, though he was smiling. "Isn't that right, Y/N?"

I was aware of what was happening, but my mouth moved on its' own. "You guys, don't be too harsh to Namjoon. I think it's endearing."

This didn't look like a dream...but it wasn't a memory, either. Why did it look so real?

I forced myself to look at my rings. All of them were now glowing. Was this the future? But...that was impossible. How did I get here?

Suddenly, a black portal appeared a few feet in front of us. We stopped in our tracks.

This wasn't a normal portal, like Yoongi's. This portal was very dark, and it was very big. There was a loud buzz. Yoongi once told me the louder the buzz, the bigger the energy it held.

But...when did he tell me that?

A tall figure walked out from the portal. He was wearing full-body armor and on his hand, there was a flaming sword. Words came out from his mouth, that I couldn't seem to hear, and he pointed a finger towards me.

My soulmates gathered protectively around me.

I wanted to know more, but the weird dream was starting to dissolve, and I was slipping away.

...

"Is she okay, doc?" A voice that sounded like Namjoon echoed in my ears as my eyes slowly fluttered open.

I had a splitting headache, and it took me a while to realize where I was.

"Y/N, you're awake!" Jungkook was the first to notice me and immediately, all seven of them gathered around to what looked like a hospital bed.

I tried to sit up, but realized I couldn't. My left leg was elevated, and my injured ankle was wrapped up in a cast. I wasn't wearing my normal clothes anymore, and was wrapped up in blue pajamas that looked like hospital clothes.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Seokjin asked me, his hand flying up and touching my forehead. "Secretary Hirai told me you fainted."

I just got together with my soulmates, and every time they see me, I'm either unconscious or in danger, I thought sourly. "I'm fine. I...I don't know what happened. My vision became blurry and my eyelids felt heavy." I said out loud, telling them what had happened. "Wait..." I frowned. "Aren't you guys supposed to be at work? What are you doing here?"

"We are at work, Y/N," Taehyung smiled, though his face still looked worried. "We're at Big Hit Hospital."

"Who's who in the what now?"

"Big Hit Hospital. It's a dedicated hospital we built for Odds and Evens."

"Don't tell me..." I said, looking around my surroundings for the first time. "Odds work here too?"

"Not really, but we allow them to become nurses. The doctors here are Evens." Namjoon explained.

My mind zoned out. "How many buildings do you guys really have?"

"Hmm, well, there's Big Hit Appliances, Big Hit Department Store, Big Hit Hospital, Big Hit Entertainment, Big Hit--"

"Stop, stop, stop!" I said, my hands waving in front of me. Their faces looked amused at my reaction. "You mean...you each have different branches?"