~43

Third Person POV:

In the assembly room at the highest floor of Big Hit Appliances, Jimin was hovering over his phone...and the other phones of the six men.

He was anxious and worried, waiting for Y/N to call.

"Calm down, Jimin, the phones aren't going anywhere...judging from the fact that you're helicopter parenting them." Yoongi mumbled, sipping his morning coffee.

"Jin hyung, you said Secretary Hirai already arrived, right?" Jimin mumbled, ignoring Yoongi's remark.

The eldest, who was compiling his documents in a folder nodded absentmindedly. "Jimin, how many times are you gonna ask me that?"

"I've heard lots of stories about sprained ankles..." Jimin muttered. "I'm just worried that something will happen to her. What if she falls and her ankle gets even more worse by tripping on the stairs?"

"You know, those stories are usually exaggerated," Taehyung chimed in, his face glued to his laptop. "Come on, Jimin-ah. Y/N's clumsy, we all know that, but if you're so worried about her, just give her a call."

"Don't," Jungkook advised, shaking his head. "She's probably busy by now. We're just gonna bother her if we contact her now."

Jimin glanced at the youngest, who was hoarding all the banana milks in the mini fridge. "Jungkook-ah, can't you try to talk to her?"

"Just call her, Jimin-ssi!" The six men shouted in the room.

"Okay, okay, fine." Jimin said, defeated, picking his own phone from the table and scrolled through his contacts. "Why are there so many people named Y/N in my contacts list?" He groaned.

This morning, Y/N and the seven boys exchanged phone numbers for her to call them whenever she wanted.

"I think hers is XXXXXXXX..." Hoseok mused, peering over the youngster.

"Found it!" Jimin said excitedly, putting the phone to his ears.

"Hello?" The voice sounded different and thin. The speaker had an American accent. Wrong number.

"Sorry, wrong number!" Jimin said in a panic.

"I'm sorry, but I can't understand you--" Where the last words before the call ended.

The rest of the members burst out in laughter.

"Don't laugh. I don't even remember having a number of an American named Y/N." Jimin frowned, scrolling through his contacts list again.

Finally, he punched on the number he had listed recently, and the line rang.

"Hello? Jimin?" This time it was definitely their Y/N's voice.

"Yes, it's me," Jimin cleared his throat, relieved to hear her soothing voice. "I just called to make sure you were all right."

The rest of the members leaned forward. Secretly, they all wanted to call Y/N on their own too, but didn't, since they thought that they would just be a bother.

"Yes, I'm fine. Me and Secretary Hirai were just talking," she answered. Jimin's sharp ears picked up a slight tremble in her words.

"You're not hurting anywhere, are you? Your voice shook just now," he said, tensing for any possible danger.

When they heard what Jimin said, everyone stood up, moving closer to listen in on the conversation and whispering their worries.

If I wasn't the narrator, I would say that they were being too much--helicopter parenting poor Y/N.

"Ask her if she needs one of us to go there."