~35

One day later..

"Wow," I breathed.

Their mansion was so nice.

Except..."nice" was an understatement.

It was like a palace.

There was the lounge, with spotless white walls and a high ceiling, with an elegant, glass chandelier that spiraled at the top. There were blue couches that surrounded a huge black screen TV that hung on the wall. Below that was an oak wood table that acted as a placeholder for the remote, speakers, DVD players, and many other technologies and gadgets that were probably as expensive as a Mercedes.

A round, glass table was situated between the couches and the screen, with a flower vase at the very center. Below that, there was a rack of magazines with a few of them fanned out across the glass table.

To the left of the room, there was a minibar situated in the corner, with wine glass and other beverages presented neatly. It looked enticing.

I shook my head to distract myself from those thoughts and continued to admire the furniture and walls.

Yesterday, when Namjoon made the suggestion of moving in their mansion, I thought he was joking. More importantly, I thought it would take days before they could take my belongings.

Well, to my surprise, after watching the horror movie, he contacted his secretary and co-workers to pick up all my stuff in my apartment. He also informed them to clean the extra room in their hallway and make it suitable for me. I was beyond impressed and touched, though I still felt a little flustered.

Seokjin checked his watch. "Secretary Hirai told me the moving van's gonna arrive soon. But, we can get you settled in first."

Yoongi dusted his hands off, unshouldering his backpack. "You can tell us if you're uncomfortable with this sudden arrangement..."

"No, it's fine," I said quickly. "I've always wanted...to share a house with my soulmates."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Namjoon asked, rubbing his neck. "I acted impulsively yesterday, didn't I...?"

Seokjin snorted, still carrying his backpack. "Namjoon always does that."

Jimin looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry. If you feel uncomfortable living with us, then we promise we won't touch you."

"Not even a little?" Taehyung pouted. "Ow!" He yelped as Jimin kicked him from behind. He rubbed his behind and mumbled in agreement. "We won't invade your personal space without asking, Y/N, don't worry."

Jungkook climbed up the stairs. "Come on, Y/N, we'll show you to your room."

Excited, I climbed up after him, with the others behind me. In the corner of my eye, I saw Hoseok clutch the handles tightly. I looked at him, eyebrows raised. "Hoseok, are you okay?"

"Huh?" He managed a smile. "I'm...I'm fine."

Yoongi smirked. "Hoseok couldn't sleep last night. He was still scared from the horror movie."

"I wasn't! I was just..." He paused. "...not sleepy yet."

"He went to my room last night with his blanket and pillow and told me 'Hyung, can I please sleep here?' And I said, 'Why? Is there something wrong?' And then do you know what he said?" Yoongi asked me, laughing.

"Why? What did he say?"

"He said, 'It was dark'."

I tried to stifle my laughter so that I wouldn't offend Hoseok, though he still frowned a bit. "But it was dark. And I felt like something someone was watching me."