Chapter 2: Final selection

BEFORE WE LEFT, Urokodaki gave me a Tanjiro a Hakama he gave me a purple and back pattern haori to match my breathing and gave tanjiro blue clouds haori to match his breathing.

For those two years, I've never cut my hair and I let it grow out it reached the end of my back now.

Urokodaki quickly saw my master swordsmanship so there was no point in my training and he let me stop training only after 2 days.

I wanted to challenge Urokodaki so I went toe-to-toe with him less than a second I hit all his limbs knocking him out it brought back some memories.

flashback
age:7

"Y/n I will now start ur training to become a master swordsman just like ur father!" F/n said while giving the biggest smile.

I just nod with no emotion and get into a stance to strike my father, he said he'll go easy but I didn't care. A green leaf could be seen falling between me and F/n the second it lands I've already struck my father at every limb also knocking him out.

flashback ending

I and Tanjiro had finally arrived at where the final selection is held, which is Fujikasane mountain. The place was surrounded by wisteria trees which were quite a beautiful view.

I looked around and saw a male with bright yellow hair who looked very scared, a male with a lot of scars who looked aggressive and hot-blooded, and a female with black hair and a butterfly pin who didn't have any emotions displayed on her face.

Two siblings, one with white hair and the other with black hair then walked in and explained how to pass the final selection exam.

"We thank you for coming here tonight," they said in unison.

"There are demons imprisoned here on MT Fujikasane, captured alive by Demon Slayer Corps, and unable to leave."

"That is because the wisteria, which demons hate so much, blooms year-round from bottom to halfway up the mountain."

"However, there is no wisteria this point on, and so demons abound."

"You'll survive here for seven days to pass the final selection."

"Begin!" explained the twins.

"Y/n we should part ways we won't always have each other," he said

"Right I hope you pass"

I didn't reply and just run past him leaving him dumbfounded but having a determined face.

time skip

It's been about 2 days since I've been in the forest. The demons were rather weak but I never underestimated them, some were calm and others were mad.

While I was running in the forest I saw a male terrified running from something, he noticed and start changing his direction towards me.

"Don't go over there! that demon is out of our league" he yelled.

I use the transparent world to find tanjiro finding a demon with a lot of hands and he was unconscious on the floor. The demon was about to attack him but I quickly cut off the arm.

"moon breathing third form, Loathsome Moon, chains"

Two human-sized slashes hit the demon's arm taking it a while.

"Y/n!" Tanjiro behind me relived.

Before we could chat arms came charging at us, I ran in a different direction and Tanjiro jumped.

As Tanjiro jumped a big arm came at him. I leaped and cut off the whole arm in a matter of seconds.

As we were still mid-air I got Tanjiro and Threw him at the demon at enough speed where the demon's arms can't keep up with him.