Chapter 13 S2: The Siblings

~~~
3rd pov

"You can summon all the underlings you want, but unfortunately your fate was sealed from the start" Tanjiro took a beep breather gripping his katana towards Gyutaro.

"You're all gonna die so stop staring at me like that will ya?" He was scratching his head with his sickles confused.

'There are two demons now, how did that happen?'

'Also, the belt demon isn't dead, are they both upper six somehow? if that is the case there's no doubt this guy is the main threat.'

'His scent is different, it's far stronger, it feels like the back of my throat is going numb'

Tanjiro was overthinking and didn't realize he was shaking just by the glare from Gyutaro.

"We'll win because we're demon slayer core!" Tengan yelled out with a bright smile. "Yeah right! that chance! that sun you're only hoping to win is being affected by poison!" Daki commented with anger.

"Poison?" Tanjiro said confused looking at Tengan.

"Does it look like, I care you, idiots? I'm at the top of my game when I have a little poison in my system!"

Tengan said with excitement while glaring at Gyutaro.

"Drop the act already!"

"It's no act! you just underestimate humans! the four of these boys are my great Tsugoku!"

While Tanjiro was still looking at Tengan an image of Rengoku flashed through his mind.

"After all, we have the long nights on our sides, You're deaths are unchangeable so just die!-"

Before her belts can attack Tengan, Zenitsu was quick enough to get the upper hand by using his breathing style, Bringing them both up to the sky.

"Zenitsu!" Tanjiro yelled while looking up for him.

"Don't worry both sleepy heads! leave worm lady to me and him!"

Inosuke yelled running out.

"Be careful!"

"Yea Yea,"

~~~

Gyutaro suddenly appeared in front of Tanjiro with his sickles under his chin about to cut through it.

"I'm not about to let you kill my sister-" Before Gyutaro could finish he was barged in by (Y/n). "whatever you say..."

Gyutaro managed to dash backward in time which resulted in his throat being slightly sliced.

'The one with the fleshy katana is quick, he can also temporarily stop my wounds from healing... that katana...'

'It belongs to-'

Just as he figured it out he was struck again being sent from house to house.

(Y/n) leaped into the air as the moon gazed around him, "Breath of the moon..." His eyes were red as ever as everyone was in shock staring at him.

"Sixteenth form, Moonbow, Half moon"

Suddenly six powerful fold slashes started crashing down onto Gyutaro, "Brother!" Daki screamed out to her brother.

Gyutaro managed to block three of the slashes but the other three managed to hit him cutting his body in half.

With this Tengan and Tanjiro started running after Gyutaro before he could recover.

"They're coming! I have to heal now! what the hell!!"

Gyutaro saw Tengan with one of his eyes by the other being missing.

As this was happening (Y/n) was falling helplessly but was caught by Inosuke, great jump (N/Y)!

~~~
y/n pov

'It's (Y/n) for the hundredth time,'

I couldn't talk doing that move constantly really drained me out, Inosuke left me in an alleyway as I was recovering.

~~~
3rd pov

Inosuke landed next to Zenitsu as Daki now has three eyes, "Huh? she has three eyes?" Inosuke said with confusion.

"Haha, I can see everything now, including all of you're movements!"

"Now that brother gave me one of his eyes I'm able to show you my true power!"

She sent massive amounts of Belts toward Tengan and Tanjiro, giving just enough time for Gyutaro.

"Them being your sudoku was a lie, you're movements are so out of sync it's laughable.

He leaped towards Tengan as they were sharing blows at high speeds.

"Die already!" Gyutaro yelled in frustration.

"Sound breathing, fifth from, strong performance!!"

Tengan took each one of his blades and reached it out of his arms, making explosives.

Gyutaro managed to leap backward in time before getting hit.

"You can use you're noisy moves all you want but it changes nothing!"

~~~

"Die you ugly cows!" Daki yelled as she sent more of her belts toward Inosuke and Zenitsu.

"Now we have blood blades with the belts? if this keeps up we've never to get to the worm lady!"

"These god damn blood blades are bad news! I should sense that even a cut from them would be deadly!"

Inosuke yelled, he was blocking and deflecting belts and "blood blades" as Zenitsu was asleep but was somehow fighting.

~~~

'Try to be useful! don't let him attack as he wants! most importantly find a way to win!' Thought Tanjiro.

He blocked a belt attack from Daki that was headed towards Tengan, 'He won't hold up much longer, it's a miracle he can still move at all!'

'That shoulder wound of his must be deep, he seems to stop the bleeding from now.

'But that left hand-tied to his helt is the only thing keeping his grip.'

'All because I let myself get poisoned...'

They continued sharing blows until barrage of kunai's started headed toward them both.

'What's this? kunai? it's gonna be annoying dealing with this many in front of an hashira, can they be any more annoying?'

'Wait can they be pulling something so easy?'

Just as he realized that, an kunai hit his neck, paralyzing him. Taking that chance Tengan sliced off his legs.

'What? I can't regenerate!'

'Of course, these kunai's are coated in wisteria, how foolish of me!"

As he was paralyzed Tanjiro was closing in on him his blade itching near his neck.

'Hey! not too shabby, you're started to sync one and another with such a short time, how amusing!'

~~~
y/n pov

It was oddly quiet, looking up at the full moon as my eyes were losing there light.

I slowly got up, but my legs failed on me making me instantly hit the wall beside me.

I started leaning on the wall taking an breather.

it was weird, it was like my eyes were going dark...

the mark on my forehead started to burn, as the fleshy katana eyes were blinking quicker then normal.

My eyes fully went black, I couldn't see anything but I was calm.

too calm..

end