Chapter 10 S2: Entertainment District

~~~
y/n pov

WHILE I WAS WAITING, For Uzui to arrive at the district the women tried flirting with me but failed miserably when I didn't say anything nor had a facial expression. Speaking about that one of the women just left with a sad expression when I wasn't responding.

"Hey look! Isn't that Y/n!" A familiar voice called out to me.

Turning back to look I see Inosuke jumping off a carriage, Behind them was no other than Tengan Uzui the sound hashira, and of course Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

"Hi, Y/n!" Tanjiro said while waving toward me, I gently waved back but not with all the excitement Tanjiro had.

Inosuke was running towards me looking like he has intentions to fight me but he runs past me looking around and admiring the scenery.

Of course, Tanjiro jumped off to try to put Inosuke back in the carriage and also ran passed me.

Zenitsu followed behind Tanjiro with a hand on his head looking like he hasn't slept for ages.

Eventually, Uzui came running along with a little anger because they weren't supposed to get off the carriage.

"Come back here idiot!" He yelled to Inosuke and Tanjiro who were trying to pull to the carriage. He turned his gaze to Zenitsu who was still looking around. "I'm talking to you too! are you listening to me?!"

They all settled down where Tengan can finally explain the mission or whatnot.

"It's so bright, Looks like it's daytime," Tanjiro commented.

"Allow me to welcome you to the Entertainment District a place with lust and desire, Flashy isn't it?" just as he finished Inosuke looked like he was getting angry.

"So what's the miss-"

"What time of place is this! There are too many people to even count!" Inosuke interrupted (Y/n) and yelled. His eyes looked like he was getting dizzy.

He ran into a crowd of people but came back with Uzui carrying him on the back.

"Hey, where's the annoying kid with the yellow hair?!" He asked Tanjiro but he doesn't know either.

They eventually see him looking up at three girls.

"Aren't you a cute one?" one girl said, making Zenitsu slightly blush.

"How about you come up and join us?" The other one suggested.

Zenitsu looked at them with an awkward smile with a red hue on his cheeks.

He covered his face with his hand and slowly walked away.

'Beautiful ladies making the first move!? what am I gonna do?' Zenitsu thought.

Just as he was in la-la land he gets punched in the head by Uzui who looked like he wasn't having it.

"Not so fast, Ur too young for that kind of stuff!"

He was now dragging Zenitsu on the floor while carrying Inosuke on his shoulders.

We finally regrouped and he talked about the mission.

~~~
3rd pov

AFTER UZUI, explained the mission and scolded Inosuke and Zenitsu for the interruption he tried making them into girls with Zenitsu now named Zenko, Tanjiro as Sumiko, and Inosuke is now Inoko.

And of course, for Y/n he didn't dress up as a girl but let his long hair down, and one half of his haori was off.

Eventually, all of them got to their houses to find Tengan's wives in odd ways but it worked out.

time skip

Zenitsu has been missing for a while they said she was absent and wouldn't allow me to see him.

The four of them Tanjiro, Inosuke, Y/n, and Uzui meet on a rooftop to discuss what we're gonna do the night.

Uzui wanted them to leave and felt guilt for Zenitsu's disappearance but of course, they declined and wanted to fight the night.

~~~

LATER THAT NIGHT, Y/n was in his rented room preparing for the night, He put on his hakama, Tied up his hair into a ponytail, and of course his new special "katana"

He left the bill on the bed and jumped out the window with no sound, He was running through the town on the rooftop, He had a see-through world almost seeing everything going on around him.

In the corner of his eye, he spotted Tanjiro just being thrown into the wall by what looked like belts.

Looking closely he saw upper moon 6 had a female appearance, With a very revealing outfit.

"Color me expressed, You managed to survive that,"

"You have very nice eyes, So nice I just wanna take them and eat them,"

Tanjiro took off his box that had Nezuko because the strap ripped off from the impact earlier.

At the same time, Tanjiro and Upper moon 6 started fighting in the air with Tanjiro using water forms and the other using the belts as an attack weapon.

Tanjiro ripped off a part of the belt that had a woman inside it, and Both of them landed on the ground.

"Ur aerial combat isn't half bad,"

"And you nicely cut her off my belt,"

"Very nice swordwork indeed,"

After she said that Tanjiro looked at the belt with a sigh of relief and then looked back at her.

"As ugly as you are, That was very cute of you," He didn't respond back but just stared.

"I think I'm growing fond of you, Wanna know why? because you're like a rat on the brick of death," She took and fighting stance leaning forwards a bit.

Tanjiro started questioning if he could beat her without no help from his comrades while intentionally staring at her.

Just as he was about to strike her down he smelt something above and it was coming down fast.

Looking above he saw countless half-moons coming down.

"Sixteenth form, Moonbow, half-moon..."