Chapter 8: Mugen Train (finale)

~~~
y/n pov

I arrived at the train station with Tanjiro and the others finding them while I was heading toward the station.

"Hey... Wait a damn minute!"

"What the hell is this creature?"

"Wait I've heard of such a creature the master and the ruler of this land-"

Inosuke was stopped by Tanjiro who thinks it's a guardian spirit.

"Uh, I said it's a train, You never saw one either?" Zenitsu asked confused.

"Huh, a train?" Tanjiro replied.

Inosuke suddenly went back and charged at the train head-butting it and failing instantly.

A whistle was heard as two guards started running towards us.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Look! These four have swords!"

"The police! Call the police!"

"Not good! Not good! run for it!" Zenitsu yelled. He grabbed Everyone and ran away to a safe spot.

"We went through yell because of you Inosuke! Say ur sorry!" Zenitsu screamed.

"Oh yeah? Explain why we ran away from those guys in the first place!" He said back.

"Because Demon slayers aren't officially recognized by the government,"

"So we can't just have our swords out like that!"

"Let's hide our swords away," Zenitsu suggested.

As we hid our swords the train started to move which made Inosuke jump in excitement.

"Oh no it's moving, Are the guards still around?" Zenitsu worried.

"We have to go anyway" Tanjiro replied.

Inosuke started jumping and running towards the train with Tanjiro and me following behind.

"Tanjiro! Y/n!" Zenitsu yelled.

I and Tanjiro grabbed him into the train as we took off.

"Woahh! This thing is fast!" Inosuke yelled.

~~~
3rd pov

"Hey Tanjiro, Are you sure that he's here? Do you know what he looks like?" asked Zenitsu.

"Of course. Rengoku is very easy to recognize. He's pretty loud-"  TASTY! a voice interrupted Tanjiro.

Everyone followed the voice and saw a male with bright yellow hair and red tips with a bunch of bento boxes.

"TASTY! TASTY! TASTY!" Rengoku yelled as he took a bite of every bento he ate.

"Rengoku." Tanjiro called out.

"It's you! you were at the mansion." greeted Kyojuro.

"Yes, I'm Tanjiro Kamado this Is Zenitsu Agatsuma, And this here is Inosuke Hashibira, I'm assuming you know Y/n L/n"

"I Indeed know L/n"

"When are the demons going to appear?" asked Y/n

"Demon!? Demons are going to appear on this train!?" shouted Zenitsu.

"I'm not too sure. We'll just have to wait and see." Said Kyojuro.

Everyone took a seat with Inosuke trying to jump off the window.

"Excuse me Rengoku, do you know a breathing called called "Hinokami  Kagura?" asked Tanjiro

"Certainly! but I don't! I've never even heard of that dance! not once." answered Kyojuro.