Chapter 6: Hashira Meeting

The vote winner is Mitsuri.
~~~
3rd pov

"wake up, I said wake up! cmon get up!"

Y/n heard a voice, slowly regaining consciousness realizing he was surrounded by people with different haori, He looked to his left spotting Tanjiro who was on the floor with restraints.

"You two are now at the Demon Slayer headquarters. Y/n L/n and Tanjiro Kamado, you are now at trial." The female with a butterfly haori said.

"There is no need for a trial! Protecting demons is clearly a violation, We can't deal with this on our own, We shall execute them both, Along with the Demon!"
{Flame Hashira: Rengoku Kyojuro}

"Then let me cut off their heads flamboyantly. I can spray the blood more flamboyantly than everyone else."
{Sound Hashira: Uzui Tengan}

'Did she say Y/n L/n? The Y/n L/n? He looks so different!' Thought of a female with Pink and green hair with joy washing over hair.
{Love Hashira: Kanroji Mitsuri}

"Ah, what a pitful creature as this, I grave for them both, Perhaps it wouldn't be better if they weren't born," A male spoke that seemed to be blind.
{Stone Hashira: Himejima Gyomei}

'What we're those clouds again?' Wondered a boy that seemed to have a bad memory.
{Mist Hashira: Tokito Muichiro}

"Hey you, what are you looking at? Ur eyes should be over there, These are the nine highest-ranking swordsmen in the Demon slayer core!" A kakushi spoke next to Tanjiro.

"Let's end their misery," Stone pillar said.

"Right, With flamboyant!" Replied the Sound Pillar.

"Never mind this boy, What will we do with Tomioka? Seeing him stand there without any restraints is giving me a headache." An voice suddenly spoke. Everyone turned there gaze to the male that was on the tree.
{Serpant Hashira: Iguro Obanai}

"I think it's fine, He did come here without any resisting, let's come up with a penalty later," Shinobu said.

"What I'm more interested in is this boy story."

Before Tanjiro can talk he started coughing as unknowingly Mitsuri was staring at Y/n in happiness and sadness.

"Please drink slowly." The Insect pillar says.

Tanjiro explained his backstory and the other Pillars had the up and downs about their opinion.

"Well, well what type of fun do we brewing here? Is that the moron who let the demon along with him?" A male with white hair said.

"What the hell are you trying to pull here exactly?"
{Wind Hashira: Shinazugawa Sanemi}

A male with white hair came holding Nezuko's box, just by looking at him he has bad intentions

"Shinazugawa, please don't act out of line," Shinobu said.

"Run that by me again, kid?" He replied.

"She can fight as demon slayer to protect humans was that it?"

"You know what we call that? Completely Impossible, You idiot"

He stabbed Nezuko through the box with his katana making Tanjiro madder than he was.

He ran towards the Wind pillar and Head-butted him making his nose bleed.

Before the Pillar can hit Tanjiro the familiar Twins spoke.

"The Master has returned" They spoke in unison.

Everyone's gaze turned towards the Mansion revealing a male with medium black hair and a questionable mark or sickness on his forehead.