Chapter 11 S2: Fear

I got text to speech :)

~~~
3rd pov

BEFORE THE, crescent moons could hit the upper moon six she suddenly disappeared into a rooftop.

Just as she appeared there the crescent's moons disappeared before they hit the ground with Y/n landing on his feet.

Tanjiro taking notice of Y/n's blade was, it was longer and has moving eyes which freaked him out.

Before Tanjiro could ask Y/n questions belts started coming from the skies going into the demon's body, She moaned from the power she was receiving, and her hair started to become a white color also her eyes were wide open.

Y/n and Tanjiro were about to go strike her until a man came out yelling in frustration.

"Keep it down will ya? Are that swords in ur hand?" He yelled and while toward them. "You two got a nerve picking a fight outside my house,"

'We were making too much noise and now people are in danger.' Tanjiro thought.

He yelled more and more walking toward them until the upper moon quickly took her belts and slashed at a speed that most couldn't even see.

Suddenly the houses started to Tron down Tanjiro got a cut on his chest while Y/n was able to block it.

As Y/n was calm as ever Tanjiro was angered as never before, His eyes started forming blood inside of them, and he gripped his katana as never before while staring at the demon.

The demon took a jumping stance, Just as she leaped into the air she was caught off guard by Y/n instantly cutting off all arms and legs.

Her body fell face first onto the rooftop she worriedly looked behind to see a horrifying sight. Her eyes became dull, Her skin was pale as a ghost.

Just as she snapped back into reality she realized her limbs regenerated back but took longer than usual.

Before she could move an image of a 'familiar' person was looking down at her with pity, the familiar person was slowly unsheathing their katana.

Just before their katana was fully out, Y/n flashed back as she tried to kick him away out fails miserably, Instead, she kick herself out using him as a human wall.

As both of them were on each side of the rooftop Tanjiro came down with blood in their eyes.

"What is it, Spit it out," She took a guarding stance her gaze mostly on Y/n remembering his sheer speed.

"You were once human, Isn't that right?"

"Which means you shed tears and suffered as any other human would" Tanjiro spoke out as veins popped out in his forehead.

However, this angered her resulting in her punching the structure beneath her.

"Just as you couldn't get more annoying, luckily I don't remember anything about the past"

"I'm a demon now, so who cares about my human past?"

"Life is better like this, Us demons don't have to buy food or grow old or get sick and die,"

"And not to mention beautiful powerful demons and do anything we want."

She finished as her belts started to move in front of her.

"Y/n, please let me finish this..." Tanjiro asked as he gripped his katana towards the upper moon, Y/n unsheathed his katana and looked behind him.

"Then I'll go locate the others." Y/n disappeared from the rooftop as Tanjiro looked back at the upper moon.