Chapter 3 ∘ Spearmint & Lavender

Song to the side Love me Like you do - Ellie Goulding

Aries

Recap

•We got closer to the gym doors that were clearly sealed with silver.

Suddenly the sirens switched off, and the doors started to lift open.•

My eyes scanned through the whole gym, and the addictive scent that i smelled grew stronger than ever.

I saw rogues and wolves fighting, as well, but my eyes fell upon only one thing. One person.

A large, beautiful, snow white, she-wolf entrapped below an, almost, equally large wolf.

As soon as my eyes were fixed on her, my wolf went ballistic.

All i saw was red.

I roared fiercely, my growl bouncing on the walls, echoing, making everyone freeze and look at me, including the wolf above my mate.

The she-wolf took the chance of his distraction, to slash his face and free herself. Unusually, a prideful feeling settled inside of me.

I urged on swiftly, my wolf concentrating on protecting only one thing.

My Mate.

With one fast move, i latched my jaw on his throat, my canines sinking into his skin. He struggled against me but it didn't faze me, as i ripped a gigantic chunk of his flesh, including his breathing pipe, resulting in his death as his head broke and rolled off onto the floor.

I turned around to look at the she-wolf, who was obviously of a high rank. I gawked at her, scanning her for any injuries.

She stared back at me with wide silver eyes, but i didn't see any realisation in them.

She didn't know that i was her mate. My wolf pouted at this, slightly.

A big large grey wolf appeared beside her, examining her wholly, circling her, then finally, bringing his snout to the crook of her neck, and nuzzling into her fur. Alpha Harris.

My mate was the Alpha's daughter.

Alpha Harris howled, and an unknown man came to him with some clothes in hand.

He handed them to the she-wolf and bowed to her, respectively backing off.

She carried her clothes and sped to a room. I wondered what would happen if i followed her.

I refrained myself and strode towards Alpha Harris, who shifted back into human form.

The same man handed him some jeans.

The strong sugary scent of strawberries aroused my attention. I looked towards the known source, and my eyes fell upon the most exquisite creature i've ever seen.

Her almost snow white complexion, and her brown hair cascaded down in waves, she had cherry red lips, and a small nose to match her flawless face.

She was breathtaking. My wolf was ready to claim her, right then.

But i refrained myself.

How could she be my mate? She doesn't even feel the connection. Then she can't possibly be my mate.

She hurried and buried herself in Alpha Harris' embrace, and suddenly i felt a tinge of jealousy.

Jake had already shifted back and had some basketball shorts held out for me. I shifted back right in front if everyone. Including the Alpha's daughter.