Chapter 12 ∘ Theoús & Thi̱río

Ariel

Recap

•Aries grabbed me and pushed me behind him roughly, out of harms way, "You really shouldn't have done that," he boomed darkly threatening Michael, before shifting into his wolf, as he attacked my childhood best friend and Beta. •

I screamed in horror as i watched the scene unfold, Aries had already shifted into his dark black wolf, attacking and ripping at Michael's human form.

Michael didn't even get the chance to shift, before Aries had him pinned to the ground as he snapped his jaws at him.

Everything in my body wanted to step in and help, but i couldn't shift!

Michael's pained voice broke my heart.

I tried to get closer, but Aries' loud growl, stopped me.

I panicked, not believing this was happening, again, technically at the same spot as last time.

My wolf grew angry and for the first time, in what felt like ages, i felt her slowly take control.

Gradually, my grey eyes turned black as my heart pounded at the thought of me regaining my wolf, i finally started feeling complete again.

My bones cracked and took in a different formation, popping in all the right places as my senses suddenly sharpened and my white and gold-streaked paws replaced my hands.

As soon as i cleared my orientation, I didn't hesitate to involve myself in the fight.

Aries' claws were right about to slash Michael's face when i rammed into his side, pushing off of Michael.

He stumbled a few, getting caught off guard, and once he realised it was me, confusion set across his features as his wolf's ears went down. I didn't know if he was happy or angry, so i stared at him and growled, urging him to shift back.

Aries growled back but it didn't faze me, making me snarl at him defiantly.

His eyes started roaming all over my wolf's body, widening as he took closer notice of the gold streaks that ran through my white fur.

Michael took this chance to shift into his big brown wolf, ripping through his clothes.

I growled at Michael, daring him to try and strike at Aries.

He took a defiant step towards Aries, making him retaliate in mimicking steps.

I snarled at the two, stepping in between, urging them both to shift back.

Michael submissively bowed his head in respect as he started shifting back to normal.

I looked at Aries who nudged me forward by his snout so that i could leave the scene, seeing as both of them would be naked.

I mentally rolled my eyes as i trotted my way to our primary pack house.

I felt Aries following me, trudging through the street in wolf form.

Speeding up, i hurried as i saw the primary pack house come into view.

~

As soon as i got into my room, i shifted back into human form and locked it, fearing that Aries would barge in and see my bare body.

I walked into my closet and put on some undergarments. I, then, threw on a black shirt with white flowers printed in a circle around the quote 'we all fall in love'. I added on some beige, lace, high-waisted, shorts and a plain beige cardigan on top. Slipping on my matching beige Litas, i unlocked the door and sped out.