Chapter 11 ∘ Bat Shit Crazy

Enjoy :)

PS: i don't have time to edit or proofread this, sadly.

Ariel

Recap

•I smiled at him, feeling overjoyed that i have the best dad in the world.

Right then, i knew, what eternal love felt like. The moon goddess didn't have to force my father to love me, like she would with my mate. My father loved me purely and beautifully, because he genuinely did and it seemed to me that he always will.•

~

The next morning, i woke up earlier than i was used to.

I was probably supposed to go to school, but with everything that has happened lately, my parents didn't press that matter on further.

In a 'V' neck black and white tribal crop top, a black high waisted skirt and some white shoes, i hurried to the bathroom so i could wash up and brush my teeth.

I then raced downstairs, in search for my father.

The first place i checked in, was his office.

When i couldn't find him, i searched in the kitchen.

But he was nowhere to be found.

I grabbed a bag of rainbow mini cookies and skipped out of the kitchen.

On my way i bumped into mom.

"Ariel sweetheart, you're up early!" She said, as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good Morning to you too, Katherine," i sung with a smirk.

Mom smiled at me, she knew that i only used her first name whenever i was feeling better.

"How are you feeling, baby?" She asked, her momma bear instincts taking over as she clamped both of her hands on my cheeks, squishing them together, making me look like a fish.

"I'm good," i said, my voice sounding muffled, and my words coming out as 'I dood'.

She smiled at me, sweetly, "Oh my darling!" She gasped as she dramatically squeezed me in a hug.

"Mom, i've been kidnaped for a day, not a century!" I said, struggling in her bone-crushing embrace.

"But still! I was worried sick! My baby girl was taken away from me. Who knows what that mad man would've done to you!" She stated, her grey eyes wide, wild, and filled with concern.

My wolf involuntarily growled, loudly, when she heard mom call Aries a mad man.

My mom jumped in place, her eyes filling with confusion.

I tried to cover the growl that ripped out of my throat with fake coughs.

"Did you just growl at me?" She asked, with disbelief, as she raised an eyebrow at me.

I coughed again, "N-no, no, that must be you," i lied, secretly hoping that she'd buy it. Her eyes looked suspicious, but she seemed to let it go, "Anyway, gotta go!" I announced as i cowered towards the main door.

"Where to?" She asked, making me stop dead in my tracks.

I started to get nervous, as i thought of something to tell her, "Uh, i-uh, i'm looking for dad."

"Oh, well, he's with the pack doctor, checking up on Aries." She said, making the blood in my veins freeze.

"H-he's what?" I asked again.

Mom opened her mouth to speak, but i stopped her, and just left before she could saying anything else.

~