PLUTO - DESCRIPTION

SEQUEL TO ARIES

It's been three years since Selene granted him his wish. Her words of warning engraving themselves in his skull.

*3 years ago*

"Be careful what you wish for Hades. She's a two headed spear. She'll either save you or be your greatest downfall. I will not be blamed for what will happen then. Am i clear?"

"Crystal."

Selene tapped her perfectly manicured fingers against her sleek glass desk, "Do you agree to the terms of our agreement?"

I nodded.

She raised a perfect brow, second doubting her decision before eventually sighing, "Sign here." She ordered, as she handed me a shiny silver contract that came out of thin air along with a silver quill.

I took in a deep breath before re-reading the last couple sentences.

In case of the spiraling downfall of Lord Hades, Son of Cronus, The Reign of the Underworld will be transferred to another sibling of Cronus' children to rule as he/she sees fit. Lord Hades will, in consequence, be condemned to a life-sentence rotting in the Styx river.

Signature: HADES SON OF CRONUS.

Now that this was done, all i had to do was find her.

~•~

She was sin and i was sinful. She was fire and i wanted to be consumed by her flames. She was ruin and i wanted to be ruined. Shaking her hands was like loving the devil, but I didn't care, as long as she loved me the way she loved hell.

Her name was Feyrouz Sullivan.