Chapter 13 ∘ Big Black Blob

Pic to the side is Jensen Ackles, i've decided to make him my...
Beta Jake.

Ariel

Recap

•My mind wandered to the reasons why these letters would date back so late.

Unless it was his great-grandfather's or something. My wolf suggested.

"What are you doing here?!" A loud horrendously livid growl boomed from behind me, making me drop all of the letters as i jumped in place, my whole body stiffening at the dreadful tone of his deep shrivelling voice.•

I shut my eyes tight, trying to think of something other than hiding my face away from him.

"Turn around!" He growled, demandingly.

My wolf wanted to listen to him, in submission to his Alpha command. But my feet were frozen in place, i couldn't face him, i just couldn't.

"Look at me!" He snarled loudly, sending a shiver up my spine.

I slowly turned around to face him, dreading the moment of truth.

His eyes were a dark electric blue shade of colour, and his fists were clenched tightly by his side. All his muscles were tense and contracted, his teeth were gritted and the look in his eyes was murderous. His chest was rumbling with suppressed growls, as he tried-but failed- to control his anger. His whole body was shaking with rage, and i honestly didn't understand why he was being like this.

"Don't make me repeat myself," he sneered.

I was afraid of him, but for some reason i didn't feel like taking his bullshit tonight. I mean, i just got here!

I have had enough of this 'Wrath of the Titans' show he was playing, and started glaring daggers at him.

"Don't be such a drama queen," i snapped.

His anger suddenly dispersed and features morphed with shock as he took in what i just said. The look in his eyes turned into one of confusion and frustration.

"I'm not being dramatic," He grumbled.

"Yes, you are. I was just exploring the house while looking for you," i admitted as i crossed my arms on my chest.

He just stared at me, looking completely dumbfounded, before straightening up and clearing his throat, "You're not allowed in here," he stated sternly, his voice booming over.

"Well, you didn't exactly have a 'keep out' sign stuck on the door! How was i supposed to know that i wasn't allowed in here?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

He's so bossy. Damn.

"You shouldn't be snooping around!" He growled, with an accusing finger, "Why the hell did you have my letters in your hands?" He yelled.

My eyes widened in realisation.

My letters.

That's what he just said.

His letters!

"Y-your letters?" I stuttered, my fake 'brave' facade getting flushed down the drain.

"Do you have a problem with that?" He snapped.

"N-no, I-I I'm sorry," i mumbled, lowly, starting to back away from him.

I turned around, backing towards the door.

His dark angered eyes glared at me, watching my every move like a hawk, "Next time," he started menacingly as he took threatening steps towards me.

I reached the door, with my hands behind my back. I started feeling for the door knob and almost howled in excitement when i found it.