Chapter 32 • Graveyard of the Moon

I wanted your opinions because i have an idea for a sequel! What do you think?

Please let me know what you think in the comments and i'll tell you my idea in an A/N soon after you guys meet a certain someone! 😉

I tried as much as possible to finish this chapter today...and well, i did 💃🏻 but warning, it hasn't been proofread and i'm not gunna do that till thursday.

Now without further ado!

~

Recap

We both nodded, as Aries mind-linked Jake to come over.

In a minute he was here, knocking on the door. "You asked for me?" He said with an arrogant smirk.

Hermes turned to him, "Yes, boy. We've got a Demi-God to kill." He half-heartedly smiled, a mischievous glint in his eyes, while Jake's face paled, looking at us in horror.

~

Aries

I knew what i was doing was risky. But this was for Ariel. To protect her and to protect my people. All of them.

I sent everyone to train on the field, while I called on Jake to join me as i went to our pack prison so that we could deal with Alpha Blake.

Our prison was called Prison of the Moon.

I shifted to get there faster, with Jake swift on my tail.

My wolf felt anxious and vengeful. He was even angrier than i was, and i was afraid he wouldn't let me shift back if i let him stay this angry.

I mind linked Jake to head there before me while i cooled off so that I don't kill Blake upon arrival. I needed to know how he got into my house without anyone getting a whiff of him.

I stopped running and let Jake have a good head start. I looked down on my midnight black paws digging into the ground. He was livid, beyond belief and he wasn't thinking of the bigger picture.

I want blood.

You need to calm yourself before we get there. You can't kill him on spot we need to know why he did this and how.

He touched our mate! He starved & tortured her

I felt my whole body shake uncontrollably and I couldn't stop. I felt like i was on self-destruct. I've never felt this way before, my wolf was never this opposing. I felt myself lose control of him.

You don't think i know that! Just calm down or else i will shift back into human form!  I answered, panicking.

I don't think so.. He seethed before he took full control, blocking me out as i felt myself fade away.

~

Third person

The black wolf roared shaking the earth underneath before charging forward towards the soon-to-be graveyard.

Meanwhile, down at the field some people sparred either armed or unarmed, while others trained by shooting targets. There were all types of weapons, from pistols to bows & arrows. Each person picked the type they used best.