Chapter 34 • You found me

Song : Lion - Saint Messa

Recap

He laughed loudly as he stalked towards me. "So you don't know?" He inquired, raising an eyebrow.

My eyebrows furrowed, my stomach churning. I felt like throwing up.

I shook my head as my jaw tightened and a lump wedged itself in my throat.

He smirked at me, "I'm here to collect your mate."

~

Aries

I peeled my eyes but i felt blind.

Darkness.

It was all i saw.

Where in hell was i?

A loud bark of laughter suddenly erupted all around me, "Welcome to hell."

I knew that voice.

Hades.

Wait...

But that would mean...

Was i dead? That's impossible, i can't completely die..

Where was Ariel?

What was going on?

"Show yourself." I ordered.

A growl of annoyance resonated in an echo in the dark, "You've got some nerve.."

"I said SHOW YOURSELF!" I growled at the top of my lungs, feeling fed up and frustrated. I was confused and worried, Ariel was all alone back at home, and i had to go back to take care of her.

Suddenly and invisible force pulled me harshly, and i was met with Hades' silvery cold eyes.

"You growled for me?" He asked in a mocking tone.

It was really him. The god of the underworld himself in the flesh.

His demeanor was powerful, unnerving, cold..

"Why am i here?" I asked annoyance lacing my voice.

"You're asking me? You're soul is the one that left it's body. You tell me. How on earth were you able to achieve that? It's physically impossible for...even a demi-god like you to be pulled out of it's body."  He stated, all seriousness and curiosity in his tone.

I thought..

Hard.

Last thing i remembered was...

My wolf.

"My wolf.." i breathed, "he took over, and i felt myself slip away.."

There was more though, so i continued.
"After the darkness, i was pulled back into the light hearing Ariel's voice, before it took over me once more."