Chapter 16, Skip

The last five months had been the best time of my life. Thor did have to leave a week after he came to visit but he would stop in randomly for a few days at a time. I loved listening to his stories about his life and other planets that he'd visited.

With the help of Wanda, Bruce, and Stephen, I slowly trained and gained control of my powers. We still didn't know how much I could do. Although I could now hold all of my soulmates up in bubbles with no struggle.

The twins were extraordinary. They were already trying to crawl, although they couldn't yet. The downside was that they were now teething which meant cranky babies and unpredictable instances. For example,  does the average baby teleport themselves baby toys when they're bored or angry?

Also, is the average baby able to communicate with their sisters through a mind link as if she was speaking? Although, even though they could communicate with me through a mind link, their vocabulary is limited to words that they know and understand.

The only way I let them out of my sight was if there was one of the others watching them or they were in bubbles. So far they hadn't figured out how to get out of them so it was the safest place for them.

After a while I was able to figure out how to directly contact with Wanda and I think it only happened because she has powers similar to mine.

I never did end up seeing what was in the small bag that Natasha brought, and I'm not sure if I want to. Tony ended up joking about the lingerie situation and I proceeded to challenge him to a fight to which he declined and I locked him up in a bubble for two hours. He ended up taking a fricken nap in it.

After a full month of living with them I got comfortable enough to let the twins stay home with them while I went to school. At school, Peter brought me into his friend group, which consisted of me, him, MJ and Ned. MJ proclaimed that she knew all along that Peter was my soulmate. Ned congratulated his friend. 

Flash didn't bother me as much anymore. That was mainly because I was almost always with Peter or MJ. Although if I was alone he would still taunt me.

Thankfully this was his senior year, but it was also Peter's and MJ's senior year. This was my junior year but I was way ahead of most of the students.

As for the rest of my soulmates, they had quite a few missions that they had to go on. Stephen had the longest mission which was 3 months. Something to do about protecting our reality, which I understood. Natasha and Clint ended up having a 2 month mission as they had to go undercover. The third longest mission was with Steve, and he was gone for a month. All of the other missions lasted no longer then 2 weeks and they always made sure to leave at least two people, besides Peter, home. Bruce only went on one mission and afterwards locked himself in his lab for a week before coming out with some sort of chemical something that did something.

Wanda and Bucky only went on two missions each, because their missions were limited to ones that definitely wouldn't involve much, if any, public appearance. Many people were still wary and mistrusting of them.

Then there was flirting. And cuddling. Tony and Clint instigated most of the obnoxious rated R comments, while Bucky and Steve would be the courteous comments. Peter, well, he tried. He was getting better at it but he wasn't very smooth about his 'romantic' gestures. 

One such instance happened when he gave me a rose and I managed to get pricked on the only thorn there and he immediately started apologizing and asking how he could help.

Thor was interesting. I still don't really understand why he calls me Lady/Princess Eclipse, and I forget to ask him whenever I see him. Stephen was a mystery, he had been gone for 4 of the last 5 1/2 months of me living here. He's only been back for two weeks, but he has been quite distant and spending most of his time in the lost library of Calgi-stro, or something like that. I never quite remembered the name correctly.