1.

Kim's POV

"Bitch slow down, you tryna kill me or sumn".

"wow just wow" she looked at me for a quick sec before looking back at the road.

"Dont wow me you the one driving like you drunk" for the spite of it she sped up.

"ANGELINA" I yelled which caused her to chuckle "Its not funny I'm trying to get to work in one piece".

"shut yo white ass up girl I'm not tryna kill you...well at least not yet" she whisper which caused me to roll my eyes.

"you're white too".

"mixed babe".

"mmm whatever, I want gum".

"its over there" I reach over to the back and grab her bag only to hear.

"damn kim you growing some ass around here" I laughed before sitting back in the seat.

"shut up you knew I had ass already" I took out the gum before throwing it around the back.

"dont throw my precious baby like that" I just shook my head before eating the gum.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

"Thanks again A"

"No problem and behave yourself dont give that hot boss any trouble" she winked at me as I got out chuckling, shaking my head as I shut the door before walking around to her side.

"What if its a guy" I said leaning over with my elbow on her car window frame

"I take that back"

I chuckle before slapping her cheek but not too harsh before rushing away as I heard her yelled.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA SHIP YUH KOREAN ASS BACK TO KOREA"

I giggle before hurrying to fix myself before entering the large building.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

"ID" I gave the lady the ID and watch as she examine it before giving it back to me with a smile.

"You're free to go, top floor, elevator on your left" she said with a smile.

I grin at her "Thank you" I said before doing as told.

I was now on the top floor as I head to my office 'hmm maybe she's new never saw her the first time I came for the interview' I thought before shrugging.

I sit in my chair around my desk beaming with joy.

"oi meeting in the conference room in 5"

My head shot up from my desk "ah Samantha, sure I'll be there"

"of course you will dummy"

I chuckle as I watch her walk out.

Then she came back.

"Yup never mind it was cut short"

I looked up with a smile before getting up and heading out the door.

"Coffee?" She asked with a smile.

"If I said no then that'll just be rude so no" I said before heading to the conference room.

I enter the conference room with her still trailing behind me.

"Please"

"no"

"pretty please"

"I'm good"

"you're mean"

"I know"

"I love it"

"Ok give me the freaking coffee" I grab it from her before drinking it.

"Ok sorry for the long wait, everyone sit please"

We all sat before he started talking.

"I heard there's a new CEO"

"that's literally what he just said" I mumble as I listen to what he's saying.

"everyone stand" They all stood up including me.

"Everyone this is CEO Daniella Monroe"

A gir-woman entered the room and they all stood there shock INCLUDING me.

"Damn"

Everyone head shot my way "I think you said that ou-" Sam said but I cut her off before she could finish

"I know"

"sorry" I mumble before look at the hot woman god blessed me with who is already looking at me.

I quickly look away just to see Samantha starring at me.

"The meeting is ov-

Didn't have to tell me twice I grab Sam's hand and rush out the room.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Soo.....uh this my first time writing if there's any typo or whatever please inform me I'm using my laptop so its easier to write and correct whatever

Bye hotties 😘

-M