40.

Kim's POV

"Daniella....." I sang her name softly but in a teasing voice just to annoy her since she's been ignoring me for the same exact thing I'm doing now.

Pouting I took the bite out of her the taco that she was gonna eat, and chew as she stared at me clearly annoyed but didn't say anything, then and there I knew just what to do "I love you" I smile staring at her.

"I love you too" she grumble out.

"I knew you wasn't ignoring me, you love me too much" I grin before slowly reaching for her drink and slowly putting the straw to my lips.

"Kim I swear" she warned but being the person I am only smiled and still took a sip causing her to sigh and eat her other tacos.

"Ok ok I'll stop" I breathe out before trying to find something to talk about then it hit me like when my mama did when I came out.

"Babe did you know that melia is in a poly with Liz and Abby" I look up at her waiting for her to finish chewing as she nod.

"Yeah I know they annoyed me at work almost everyday, thank god their asses is over at Liz place" Daniella breathe out and I smack her lightly.

"They're cute."

"Cutely irritating."

"Daniella!"

"si Amore mio" she chuckle softly before kissing my frown.

I glare at her before looking over at my phone that frightened me a bit "who's that" Daniella asked and I rose my shoulder silently telling her I didn't know before picking up and answering.

"Hello?"

A deep voice chuckle before responding "you're falling Ms miller or should I sa-"

"Shut it. What do you want"

"For you to remember your place and know not to make this mistake again"

"What mistake...."

"Since you wanna play dumb lemme remind you hmm?, falling for your ta-"

"Shut the fuck up n- I I'm not."

I got up and walk away heading to the kitchen.

"You don't know what you're talking about" I gritted

"Don't forget I can just snap your neck in an instant....i mean after all you aren't my blood daughter...."

Beep beep beep....

I hanged up out of anger before running my hand through my hair and throwing my phone on the counter before heading back to the living room "you ok?" Daniella asked and I nod with a smile.

"All good."

I sat back down before giving the television my attention but really in my view it was just all black with my thoughts and imagination just slamming that motherfucker's head into the w-

Daniella's POV

Kim has been out of it since that weird call when was on and kept on venting or changing the subject whenever you I asked her what it was about which led us to arguing and me walking out midway into it since I hated arguing.

It's been a week or more but definitely not 2 week as yet and we barely talk, well I barely talk or response to her because all I get is lies upon lies in return which only made me suspect her for some reason and I normally do follow my gut but now I just want to feel like I can trust.