32.

Daniella sat and watched as the short women paced up and down the room trying to remember what she forgot. Her wanting her sister to have the best birthday ever but she only had 3 days left to get everything ready but she had a feeling something was missing.

"Mamas you should take a rest, you've been up since four this morning and it's now quarter to ten and it's been like this for almost an month, it's not good, you haven't been resting and I get that you want your sister to have the best birthday ever but you can't be damaging yourself in the process, just let me help you and go get some rest. Please" Daniella breathe out as she stare at kim who had stopped pacing.

A sigh left the short woman's lips before a nod then she sat beside her lover and rest her head on Daniella's shoulder "just promise me you'll wake me up if some-" she was cut off.

"Yes I promise now I'll go through the list again and see what the problem is don't worry, now you need to rest and stop worrying. Let's go" Daniella stated before standing and took kim into her arms then carried her up the flight of stairs and to the room laying her gentle on the bed then kiss her forehead and it didn't take kim long for sleep to take her.

As promised Daniella went through the list and then the one on Kim's phone finally seeing what she didn't have and marked it so she could get it for her tomorrow since it's already late, she packed up then then the lights on night mode then went up to the room.

She took a quick shower then drag on a boxer and sport bra and didn't wait to climb into bed with her lover who was knocked out cold and soft snores leaving her parted lips, with a smile Daniella laid behind her and pull the woman to her chest and with a kiss to the back of her neck she shut her eyes and let the darkness consume her.

Daniella was wide awake getting things ready while kim was out cold, it's now twelve in the afternoon and she's been sleeping since but Daniella left her because she really needed the rest. She had went out two hours ago to get some more stuff then came back in.

She left to check what was happening at work and to see if everything was in control even though she knew everything was but it's just an habit "Daniella Violetta Vanessa Monroe" her mother stopped her.

"Hey ma-"

"Don't hey mama me, you should be with kim, what are you doing here I'm sure I promised you I'll take care of everything" her mother scolded pointing a finger at her and she groan before sighing.

"I just don't want to leave my responsibilities on you" Daniella stated and her mother walked closer and pull her down patting her check "go. I'll be fine" her mother smile and she nod then left after and went home.

She carried the things in the house then went to check on the short woman who was sitting up in the bed rubbing her eyes, smiling at the view she walked up to her woman and kiss her forehead

Kim didn't bother look up she just rest her head on Daniella's stomach and close her eyes again feeling relaxed as Daniella started running her fingers through Kim's hair.

"You hungry?" Daniella asked and Kim hummed with a nod before pulling away and pushing Daniella to the side then got up and head to the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Daniella chuckled then head down stairs to chef up something for her lover to eat while she was doing her business in the meantime, she made her lunch and a lot knowing how Kim loved her food and always goes back for more when ready.