23.

Narrator

Kim twist and turn the whole time when she didn't fell any presence beside her, being too lazy to open her eyes due to how comfortable and soft the bed felt.

She knew she had to get up one way or another but she didn't want to, not right now so she laid there spread out like a starfish.

Finally deciding to get up she flutter her eyes open and was met with a bit of darkness which she loves.

Rubbing her matter eyes she remove her hand and look around seeing that she's in a large room and an empty bed.

slowly the memories from the night before started filling her mind and thoughts causing her cheeks to burn.

She slide her self to the side of the bed with her feet now touching the floor, pushing herself up she head to the door.

Exiting the room she look left down the large hall then right before walking a little to the right and down the flight of stairs.

She could hear noise and voices coming from nearby so she head there only to see that it was the kitchen and there sat two girls and Daniella standing while scolding the two.

As if Daniella felf someone looking at her, her head snapped to Kim's direction and a small smile tug on her lips.

Both Veronica and Liz's head snapped at kim, and kim waved at the two who grinned at her but didn't turn back around.

Feeling slightly nervous under their stare and Daniella could clearly tell she was so she approached her and took her hand leading her away from the kitchen.

"Are you ok?" Daniella ask slightly curious while staring into Kim's gorgeous purple eyes which was a bit darker than they normally are.

"Mhm" she hum before hiding her face in Daniella's chest and her arms wrapped around Daniella's waist.

"Are you hungry?" Daniella asked as she comb her fingers through Kim's hair.

With a nod from kim she pulled her away from her chest and lead her to the kitchen who they both met a sight of the other two with their heads on the counter as groans leave their lips.

Daniella shook her head at the two before going to the refrigerator to get the things to make breakfast while kim sticks to her side only leaving when Daniella told her where the clothes were and the things in the bathroom that kim asked for.

Daniella moved around the kitchen effortless as she prepare the breakfast for everyone.

One dish had 1 and a half egg rolls with fruits on the side for Veronica.

Another had chocolate pancakes with wipe cream on top and syrup set aside for Lizzy.

For Kim she made cheessy eggs cut in 4 slices with trianglar shapes that looks like an tortilla with toasted bread cut in half and sausages with little cute sliced fruits on the side.

She only made scrambled eggs with toasted bread and sausages for herself with a fruit bowl separate and her smoothie.

Putting the plates in front of her sister and her best friend who couldn't wait to dig in but thanked Daniella after taking a bite of their food.

With a chuckle and a shake of the head Daniella head up to the room to see what Kim's doing only to open the door and come face to face with Kim's ass.

Well she was her back then looked at her butt so of course she still saw Kim's butt.

Kim slowly turned around and her eyes went wide but before she knew, Daniella was already out the room being alert by the slam of the door.

Kim giggled before finding something in Daniella's draw to put on, after falling in love with all of her clothes she put on one of daniella's new boxers and one of her shirt which looked like a dress on her.

With a shrug she walked out the room and head down stairs entering the kitchen only to not see Daniella present and the two girls bickering at each other.

"Umm do you know where Daniella is?" She asked and the two stopped and look at her Veronica shaking her head and Lizzy nodding her head only to be smacked by Veronica.

"Come eat with us your plate's right there" Veronica point to the covered plate and Kim nod before taking her plate and sitting beside the two.

"Hey, I'm Veronica Daniella's sister" Veronica introduces herself with a smile and receive one back.

"I'm Kim uh her assistant" Kim mumbled the last part.

"I know" Veronica chuckled before eating on of her pineapple.

"Hey I'm right here you know" Lizzy grumble out and both Kim and Veronica chuckle.

"I'm Lizzy for the record" Lizzy grin as she held her hand out at Kim who took it with a smile.

As they were all engaged in an conversation, Daniella was sitting in the couch too invested in the show she was watching not caring about the other three who was making a lot of noises in the kitchen.

-M