25.

Kim's POV

I smile as I stare at Daniella sleeping peacefully beside me with her arms wrapped around me and her hair covering her face.

It's been 3 months since our very first date and about 2 months ago....our second date that went terribly wrong and kinda scary.

"I can't believe I agreed to coming here with you" Daniella complained again and I giggled.

"It's because you know you couldn't say no" I sang while swinging our joined hands together.

She rolled her eyes before looking around for the hundredth time since we've been here.

"Is something wrong?" I asked and she hum before shaking her head no.

"Are you sure?, you keep looking behind you" I asked and she sigh.

"Just a feeling" was all she said and I nod before dragging her to the shooting game.

After winning almost all the games for me and carrying all the big stuffed animals, we sat on a bench eating hot dogs.

As if she saw it coming, I was pulled to the ground and then there was gunshots.

I was so in shock I didn't even realised that we were running towards the car.

But before we could get in there were more people shooting and then there was her who stot the two guys who were shooting at us.

She opened the car door and put me in before saying something in another language and the door shut by it's self and drove off.

It all happened so fast I didn't even know what to do or say, the car drove by it's self and took me to Vera's house who was already outside as if she knew I was gonna be there.

As soon as the car came to a stop she took me out and carried me inside the house.

I could see her mouth moving but I heard nothing, my head started to spin as I look around.

I was Angelina approached me with an worried look while saying something but I heard nothing, she started shaking me but nothing left my mouth.

Waving her hand in front me I just stared at her before everything went dark and I felt my body collapse.

.

I jump up looking around me while breathing heavily as sweat coat my body, Angelina entered the room before rushing towards me with water and something in her hand.

"A where's Daniella what happened why are y-"

"Hey, hey breathe" she instructed while turning up the AC.

She gave me the pill and the water and I took them before laying back down.

She asked me what happened and I told her everything, she stayed with me the whole time and no one knew where Daniella was which worried me but she came back but was at work the whole time.

I went to work the week after the incident only to be ignored the whole time which hurted like hell.

But of course me being petty ignored her ass back and Angelina stayed with me at the apartment because she didn't want anything to happen to me and because she was angry at vera for not telling her the whole reason.