6.

Kim's POV

"Let's go to a strip club" lina said excitedly. -(Ange(lina)-

With a groan I lay my head on her lap "but I'm so tired" I pout looking up at her.

"You're so lazy" I glare at her before turning my head the other way.

"Ok ok fine but please I've kinda bored ever since you started working" she said with a sad tone

"I know you're just saying that so I agree to going to the strip club with you" I said as I sit up looking at her.

"Not technically but kinda" she grin before sitting on her knees and squishing my cheeks.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-" she pressed on knowing that it'll only annoy me and get me to say yes.

"Fine fine but I wanna rest first" I said which caused her to jump off the couch and cheered.

"Get up you gotta go rest so time can run faster" she said pulling me up and pushing me in the direction of the bedroom.

I entered the bedroom and closed the door in her face then drag off my clothes and jump in bed not bothering to fix myself as my feet were hanging off the bed.

--------------------------------------------

It's now 8 something and all I can say is I got no sleep literally that's what it felt like.

There stood my best friend yapping away while I just sit on the bed watching as she throw clothes from left to right.

"Ok I like this one" she said as she turn around with a proud smile on her face.

(What Kim's wearing ⬇️)

"Damn I like that" I smirk as I stood up and approach her

"I don't know what to wear bitch" She said getting frustrated as she walk to the bed and sat down.

"Hmm what about this?" I ask as I took out a dress and show her.

(What Angelina's wearing⬇️)

"I swear I didn't see that, do I need to eat more carrots or something" she said as I stood there laughing at her

"Ok shoooooo go shower" I said pushing her in the bathroom.

"So you not showering wimmie?" She ask with a smirk.

"No because we both know we ain't gonna end up at that club" I said which caused her to laugh as she take off her clothes.

"Yeah true cause we gonna end up bumping coo-" I shut the door before she could finish what she was saying.

---------------------------------

We were now leaving out as I took the keys from her since she drives like a mad person.

We got in and I started the car before pulling away.

"I wanna play some music"

"It's your car dumb dumb" I said with a chuckle.

Alright but don't cuss me out when I start playing" she said before hooking up her phone the the Bluetooth.

And the bitch played cpr by cupcake

"No no no no turn it off" I said as she sat there singing it out loud.

"You know you wanna" she tease me while poking my side which caused me to laugh as I started singing along with her.

----------------------------------------

We reached at the club and I couldn't wait to go in so I could get some lap dance.

We got out the car right after I parked as we walk at the entrance.

We got let in right away since the guy who was outside know us since we like here almost everyday.

My ears was met with loud music and my eyes was getting flashed by both the lights and girls there.

Lina squealed as she pull me to the bar as she order shots for both of us.

"Cheers bitch" she said before hitting our shots glass together then turn hers to her head and I did the same.

After 4 shots later I was getting a bit tipsy while she sat there squirming in her seat while starring at someone.

"Who you starring at" I ask trying to look for the person.

"That hottie over there" she said with a smirk before pulling me up and dragging me to the dance floor.

"Let's dance" she said before pulling pulling my body to hers.

My back was now pressed against her front as we grinned against each other.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Daniella POV

"tsk tsk tsk you naughty girl" I click my tongue as I chug my drink.

"I'm guessing that's her?" I hum as I order another round.

"Wait who's the next one" vera ask.

"That's for me to find out" I mumble as I watch them grind on each other before looking away and at vera.

"Stop looking perv" I said which caused her to smirk.

"I like the one behind her"

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

-M